Minigore 2: Zombies
By Mountain Sheep
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!
The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.
You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.
Will you survive?
"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN
"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade
"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers
"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play
"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian
- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES
- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON
- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage
What's New in Version 2.0
Update 10 is here to celebrate the 6th Anniversary of Minigore! Now more action packed than ever before!
- Takes advantage of all the latest 64-bit devices
- Set of higher resolution assets and visual effects
- New cinematic camera system which can display even more zombies on screen
- New characters: Scarecrow and the Evil Knight of Hardland
- Faster movement speed for player
- Dynamic lighting
- Balance tweaks
- iOS 9 controls fixed
Although this is a massive improvement. The new dynamic lighting seems to wash out the colors. Iam running iOS 9 on iPhone 6s and the colors seems to be a bit off. It's not rich with color as it used to be. Maybe that's how it suppose to be, I don't know. But I have gotten used to the amazing color before the update
Loyal fan from day 1 of a great game that's constantly updated
I was just playing one of my favorite games on the plane, thinking to myself: this game has gone through so many awesome updates but surely this was it and then you guys update it AGAIN! The new camera angle makes it feel like a new beautiful game.
I'm running the game on Iphone 6, constantly while I'm playing the joystick gets unresponsive, I'll be walking around and the player will just stop moving and it causes me to get hit alot. Literally will happens 3 times in a row where it stops, take one step, stop. Please fox as it's ruining a great game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mountain Sheep
- © 2012-2015 Mountain Sheep, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Double The Income$1.99
- Unlock All Weapons$4.99
- Unlock All Characters$9.99