By Innovative Media Solutions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
c2Phone is very easy to use SIP softphone.
c2Phone is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is highly recommended.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• And many more…
• Multitasking support, receive calls when running in background.
• Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G
• SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:email@example.com).
• Audio routing (Loudspeaker / iPhone) / Mute.
• Complete access to the native contact list.
• Call History / Contact management.
• Video call
• Message chat
• Photos transfer
• Hold / Resume / Consultation Hold.
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation
• Noise reduction
• Multiple Call Support
c2Phone supports popular VIDEO CODECS and AUDIO CODECS.
• Innovative Media Solutions LLC is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT responsible or from your SIP Service Provider. c2Phone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
What's New in Version 2.1
Chat changed to XMPP protocol
Works as it says!
Used this APP on iPhone 6 and on 4th gen iPod touch. It works as advertised with Asterisk 13 server. Successfully registered, Able to make and receive video/ audio calls. The most useful VOIP Video app I've found! Thanks!
P.S. Don't run "assistant" if you using it with Asterisk server!
Crap App, don't waste your time downloading as you can't even sign on. Thumbs Down
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: Innovative Media Solutions LLC
- © Innovative Media Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.