Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've always dreamed of shouting "Fire the torpedos! More power to the shields!" I have too, and this is why I built Quintet.
Quintet is a multiplayer space game where players work harmoniously to control the same ship. There are 5 roles: Captain, Helm, Tactical, Engineering and Science. How successful you are will depend on how well you all work together.
Quintet is especially fun to play in the same room with friends. Don't be shy about playing out your roles in person and using strange accents. There are also one, two, three and four player ships available.
Other Great Features:
* Desktops, Laptops, and iPads can all play together on the same ship.
* Players ships can play with or against other player ships.
* Gameplay requires an Internet connection.
* Quintet is graphics intense! Runs best on iPhone5 or iPad 2 and up!
What's New in Version 12.3
- New BEAM enhancement! We've affectionately dubbed it the "Donut Laser", due to its firing arc. (all around the horizontal axis of the ship.) This enhanced beam has been added to the Trio and Quintet class ships. This feature is a game changer, and combined with the change to torpedo homing, encourages ships to keep moving as they fight. Battles with these ships should be much more dynamic now, especially PVP fights.
- Captain has Hull readout on Duets
- Torpedoes lose homing after a couple seconds (easier to dodge if you're a great pilot)
- Removed blocking from Engineering screen when repairing
- Shield Focus (Science can redirect where shield is absorbing/recharging better)
- Shield Frequency Modulation moved to Science
- No delay when switching from forward/aft torpedoes.
- Reduced lock-on time for turrets.
- Higher max shield health
Built-In Scenario Updates:
- New Scenario "5 of Each"
- New Scenario "Cloakers"
- Non upgraded accounts can now join ships with upgraded accounts
Custom Player Scenario Updates
- New AI scripting option. Tell them to "WarpOut"
- "group" AI ships together then issue them a command.
- Scripting option to spawn "Enemy", "Friend" or "Owner" ships/fleets.
- Send messages to your fleet, as the Fleet Admiral
- New Santoor (Green) ship models!
- Ship labels appear under UI
- Yellow/Red Alert sounds for Captains
- Some optimizations for mobile platforms.
- Australia Server is now available.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 12.3
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Carmine T. Guida, Inc.
- © Carmine T. Guida, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.