Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've always dreamed of shouting "Fire the torpedos! More power to the shields!" I have too, and this is why I built Quintet.
Quintet is a multiplayer space game where players work harmoniously to control the same ship. There are 5 roles: Captain, Helm, Tactical, Engineering and Science. How successful you are will depend on how well you all work together.
Quintet is especially fun to play in the same room with friends. Don't be shy about playing out your roles in person and using strange accents. There are also one, two, three and four player ships available.
Other Great Features:
* Desktops, Laptops, and iPads can all play together on the same ship.
* Players ships can play with or against other player ships.
* Gameplay requires an Internet connection.
* Quintet is graphics intense! Runs best on iPhone5 or iPad 2 and up!
What's New in Version 15.0
- Capture Wars
- Non-captains can see a Galaxy Map
- Captain's can "lock" console so people can't join.
- New special effects torpedoes for Quartets (Splash Damage, EMP, Cloak Hunter, etc.)
- Quartets have Firewall ability (also does shield modulate)
- Green Quintet has "DAT Booster" and Repair Beam
- Warp-ins will cluster you by race
- Updates to Weapon specs
Great, most of the time
This app is amazing, it handles really well, and it looks really cool. My one concern is that it doesn't work that well on my iPod touch 5th gen (laser repeats the countdown without pressing button, frame rate isn't amazing, but can be kinda fixed if you go into the options tab and lower the graphics quality). It's odd though, because it runs great on another iPod 5th gen and an iPhone 6. It's almost perfect, just has a few bugs it need to work out!
Quintet is Good, Project Elpis is Better!
The base game quintet is amazing, as a sci-fy shooter with rp elements it makes it unique. But if your brave enough to get the addition to the game it unlocks multiple gamemodes as well as a standalone game more focused on the RP elements of it. Great game and would love to see it rise in more players. I hardly spend any time in the base game and now spend all my time in the RP expansion Project Elpis.
This is a beautiful game! Totally worth it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 15.0
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carmine T. Guida, Inc.
- © Carmine T. Guida, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.