Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS – Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.10
View a list of all your contacts – by popular demand we’ve added a visual list of your contacts! Sort by top, A-Z, and businesses.
App works well even on my iPhone 4S
I have yet to update my phone to something newer but this app works wonderfully on my iPhone 4S. It is great for people who have multiple yahoo accounts as it allows them to view and manage each account separately from one another. The color scheme change on each account is also a nice touch. This app is definitely a useful tool for people who have only yahoo accounts as it includes more features than the normal mail app phones come with. At the price of nothing it has there are no problems with it.
member since 1998
I have held the same yahoo account since 1998. Lately I've been accosted by ads from UBER. I am having trouble with this company and would prefer not to see the ads. Yahoo has ignored my requests to stop showing Uber ads, and now they appear every single time I open the app. I am closing my account because the sheer volume of UBER ads. I'm honestly really upset by this. Like losing a friend. But the worst part of all this is, I have the Uber partner app installed on my phone and was using my yahoo account when I was working with them- so all the emails were coming to this account. If the yahoo ads were doing their job, they would see that and NOT try to sell me something I already have.
So far, so good.
I am just now switching email accounts to get away from all things Google. And so far I am liking the layout and amenities that come with a inbox from Yahoo. I shall review again with the next iteration of the app.
After 2 months of using Yahoo Mail, I must say that I am not impressed with any updated features. I don't like that I have to continually verify my credentials two or three times daily while using the same device. I am probably going to only use Yahoo Mail for personal/confidential email, and just keep my Gmail account since this one is problematic.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 4.10
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.