Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS – Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.8
- Add extra protection by using Touch ID or passcode to open your inbox.
- Edit account information without leaving the app.
Better Than Gmail, I Love it !!!!!!
To me both the Pc and Mobile Yahoo Mail are great! There was only 1 issue with the edit folders link on mobile app, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. I actually like it more than Gmail. And there isn't any Spam, Yahoo knows which mail is delivered regularly, they take care of Spam before it's seen. Yahoo is very secure! "Very Little Spam" almost none. YAHOO IS MORE SECURE THAN GMAIL, NO SPAM! A LOT EASIER! JUST GREAT! Yahoo is still great ! Still very little Spam ! The mobile app has improved immensely, and so much better than Gmail, where you get spammed to death. I highly recommend Yahoo ! And also Yahoo has added security features. Gmail has security features too, but you still get spammed to death. Love You Yahoo 😄❗️❗️❗️As of Oct. 15, 2016, I loved the Yahoo App, and I was extremely pleased with Yahoo service, but they are allowing the U. S. Nat'l Security to monitor people's emails, and that's fine with me, I'm happy to help. BUT ! They opened Yahoo enough to allow Spammers in. That needs to change, as if it continues, the accounts will be hacked too !!
Surprisingly great mobile mail client
It's sort of snuck up on me over the years, but it just occurred to me how much I like using the YahooMail app on my iPhone. True j use this exclusively for my YahooMail accounts (though it has options to include other accounts as well), but I've found it seem less and generally problem-free. The feature set has grown (I like the ease of switching between accounts; the ability to theme the viewer so I'm always aware of which account I'm looking at; the ease of managing incoming mail by swipe; the easy loading of non-loaded images with a button at the top of the email). The features are easy to use and well-thought-out enough that the whole app reminds me of a well-used pocket utility knife or wallet – so useful it's easy to take it for granted. Every email client app should be this good.
Love the app except for one bug!
Love the yahoo mail app that it has replaced the stock mail app for iPhone because it correctly marks an email as spam and it never appears on my inbox again whereas the stock mail app will just move it to the junk folder without marking it. The only bug I've found so far is when after you watch a video from one of the news articles in landscape mode, it is stuck in landscape mode even in the news section. The only annoying way to get back to portrait mode is to go back to mail, open an email, which will open in portrait, and then go back to where you left off in the news section. Even tilting the phone side wards doesn't put it back to portrait mode, and there a weird blank space on the side when it's in landscape mode. Fix it please!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 4.8
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.