Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook, AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
- SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
- GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
- CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
- Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
- Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.15.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Yahoo mail app
I've had the yahoo mail for 6 years now and it is still lousy. Every time I send an email with an attachment I have to go into my outbox and "babysit" it to make sure it actually goes out...it's so irritating and time consuming. Email threads still get merged between different email addresses, attachments sometimes fail to show or appear. I have continually complained about these issues to yahoo but it still happens...May 2017 Update. Yahoo keeps asking me for my review. Almost 2 years since my first review and the same problems still plague this flaky mail app. Yahoo seems to update the app a lot adding new features but not fixing basic problems like outgoing mail not sending, emails from different senders merging, attachments not always visible etc. Each time Yahoo sends me surveys asking about the app i mention the same problems over and over again but they still persist. I would not recommend this app
Why did you change the order of e-mails after deletion???
For some reason they switched the order of viewing for your e-mails. I like to view my oldest unread e-mail message first and work my way up. It used to be that the next newest e-mail would appear after you deleted the e-mail that you were looking at. Now it sends you to the older e-mail instead of the newer e-mail making you swipe right to go to your next e-mail. This is counterintuitive and annoying! I will go back to using the E-mail app built in to iOS until this problem is fixed. Sorry Yahoo…
The resolution of text and images is deformed and hard to read usually. You're still better off using the built in E-Mail app on the bottom of the home screen, but this Yahoo Mail app is improving continuously. Maybe Yahoo will improve the tiny display format that usually makes it hard to read your e-mails in the next update. I know they can do better.
fussy app to use
Yahoo mail is my least favorite e-mail app. It always seems very fussy and non-intuitive to use, plus Yahoo has had more than it's share of security problems in the past. In addition, with the latest update it's not at all clear how to even sign out, and when I tried to contact help I ended up down some rabbit hole after a very involved multi-step process just to chat with a rep. I'd like to like this app but they've clearly still got a lot of work to do.
5/5/17 Update: I really appreciate the timely reply from Yahoo which clearly explained how to resolve the sign out issue, so I'm changing my review to four stars. Their mail app may still need some work but it's encouraging to know Yahoo takes users' feedback to heart.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 4.15.1
- Size: 239 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro$9.99