Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- QUICKLY DELETE MULTIPLE EMAILS – Press and hold an email to select and delete multiple messages.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS10.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.9
- Turn on people notifications – only get notifications for emails from other people, not for promotions or newsletters.
- Customize notification actions – do you swipe right to delete? Now you can apply your customizable swipe actions to push notifications.
- Limited email preview – you asked and we listened. Now you can limit seeing the full content of an email when you receive a push notification.
- New location for settings – directly access all your account settings from the upper left navigation bar.
I had someone sign into their email account using my app and now I can't seem to delete the account-I've tried everything. Unless there's a little key next to the email address, the account is basically stuck. I wish they would fix this problem because I'm now having to delete this app because I can't remove an unwanted email account.
No good service
I wish this Yahoo emails would be able to delete like they used to be, go back to the old way of deleting them bye select all and then deleting them, I know myself I have over 8000 emails and after awhile it gets out of control trying to get rid of all that many. Please consider going back to the old way of deleting them. Katrina
A very lousy idea!
The latest change to move account management and settings to the top of left-side menu is a very lousy idea. How many of us access settings every day? But we do access mail folders every time, don't we? Why move something used so infrequently to the top of something used much more often???
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 208 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.