This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Clip coupons from retailers for later use in new Coupons Smart View. Get notified when coupons are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel Smart View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
● BE IN THE KNOW - Get breaking news from Yahoo right in the app.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Version 4.22
Yahoo Mail helps you stay organized this holiday season with new coupon and travel features! Now when you receive an email from a favorite retailer, you can save that coupon for later use in a new Coupon Smart View. When you're ready to shop, simply go to your Clipped Coupons view and save money on your holiday shopping. When a clipped coupon is about to expire, we'll send you a reminder notification so you never miss a deal.
Plus, if you are traveling for the holidays, our new Travel Smart View makes it a snap to view all your flight details in one place and check-in 24-hours before your flight. We'll also send you a notification for all gate changes, delays, and cancellations. Happy holidays from Yahoo Mail!
Opened my account 20 years ago this month. I'm still loving Yahoo.
Yep, when I bought my first HP tower PC from Sam's Club in 1996 for $1,200 I signed up for Yahoo. Even though it was all about AOL then I liked the idea that I could keep my yahoo email no matter who my Internet provider was or how often I changed. I've never had sent that dreaded email telling everyone to please update my contact information to reflect my new email account. I never went had to go through the agonizing task of contacting every credit card, Doctor's office or service company to change my email address. I never once missed getting a statement and inadvertently missed a bill due date. I've also not lost touch with family or friend because they had no way to reach me. Yahoo was the best in 1996 and it is still the best today. They have grown with the industry, added features and expanded their content to appeal to their ever changing customer base. I'm glad I made the right choice then to join Yahoo and I'm thankful Yahoo has made the last 20 years so exciting and evolved to met our needs. I hope to write another more in depth review of praise and adoration in 2027, 2037 and beyond if I'm still here, I have no doubt Yahoo will continue to flourish, grow and provide us with news, more tools and access to the fastest araė the latest technology. Keep doing what you've dobro
To those of you complaining about the amount of Spam; I have the same problem, my Spam folder fills up all day long with literally hundreds of junk email. I’ve assumed this is because of the websites I visit and the various subscription emails I receive. Our email addresses are being sold to virtually anyone and everyone these days. However my wife, who’s using Comcast email, doesn’t seem to have quite the problem I do with this.
So to the developers at Yahoo, does Yahoo indiscriminately sell our email addresses more than other email applications? Because this has INDEED become more than just a nuisance!
Still the best By far!!
This is a wonderful app to have for any device! The standard mail client is plain and doesn't always function properly but this yahoo app I never have any issues with and is a huge stress relief when it comes to dealing with you're mail; this was very well created and designed Yahoo; thanks for the hard work with this fantastic, and absolutely awesome App!
I have only run across very minor issues which have been taken care of!
This is 100% perfect in my opinion!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 19, 2017
- Version: 4.22
- Size: 186 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly)$0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly)$9.99