Yahoo Mail - Keeps You Organized!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With its beautiful design, easy-to-use interface, and lightning fast speed, the Yahoo Mail app makes reading, organizing, and sending emails across your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) easier than ever. Yahoo Mail offers 1000GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to delete a message again.
With the Yahoo Mail app you can:
- SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
- QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
- SWITCH BETWEEN ACCOUNTS - Add your Gmail, Outlook, or second Yahoo account right in the app.
- NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000GB of free cloud space.
- CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
- DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure password-free sign in.
- SAY IT WITH A GIF - Can’t find the right words? Send an animated GIF.
- SEND STATIONERY - Send emails with artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
- CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
- BE IN THE KNOW - Get news from Yahoo and the Yahoo Magazines right in the app.
- To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS9.
- Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
- Yahoo does not provide a local Swiss email service.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Easily edit contact information - Quickly add, delete, and modify information directly from the Mail app.
- Edit inbox density - Manage how many lines of emails you can preview in your inbox at a time.
- Quickly star an email without opening it - Now you can quickly star important emails with a single tap.
Could be better
Could be a great app but has a couple of flaws that are annoying as hell.
When you are reading an email and delete it, it takes you back to the previous email, not the next. There is no way to change this.
Also, after you delete the email and go back to the previous one, if you swipe to get to the next message, it shows you the deleted email again and you have to delete it a second time. After this you have to go back to the mail lost to actually get to the next email.
The last annoying thing is that links take forever to open though sometimes they don't open at all. And if they do open, they open in the app. There is no way to choose which browser to open the links in by default. and even if you do use the app as a browser, there is no way to go back to the browser if you return to the email.
Changing with the times
It's good to see Yahoo! continually updating and seeking improvements with their email service. I was impressed with the introduction of adding other mailboxes. Needs tweaking like viewing all emails from all boxes from desktop, but it's a tremendous convenience to have all email accounts (including from others) in one place. Improvements? Only one I would like to see right now: allow for creation of sub-folders.
Powerful email manager
I can select bulk emails and delete and select and move to folders. Also you can analyze the frequency of an email address to see how often that email is sent to you... You can create sub folders... And much more I have tried many other email apps and this is the best bulk manager... I also add my other non yahoo email accounts. Worth getting ...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.