Food RX - Paleo & zone diet app
By Kevin Morton
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
-7100+ food Paleo database + full WOD tracking
(iPad users please read the bottom of the description)
What others are saying
-"Download Food RX today, eat healthy, lose weight and create a lifestyle for yourself that is priceless!" -Appviews.com
- "The app is beautifully designed with HD graphics and videos, is very easy to use and will certainly help make more healthy people in the United States and around the world. The app is also loaded with additional features. Use Food RX to: effortlessly discover Paleo foods, filter foods (by favorable, moderate, unfavorable, proteins, carbs and fat), calculate zone blocks for food items, customize a meal plan, create a shopping list, share with your friends and more."
- "Awesome app so far!"
-"Been using for over a month, great way to track wods and paleo diet. Makes it super easy!"
- "This app is well designed and easy to use"
Food RX is the last paleo and zone diet app you’ll ever need. Whether your new to the paleo diet or a caveman (or woman) who survived the ice ages Food RX is right for you. Food RX is way more than a 7000+ paleo food database and advanced zone diet features. You can track your weight, log your food consumption, create a shopping list and have the app randomly choose a workout for you then share it with your friends on twitter or facebook. Here are some of the other features:
- Paleo foods database- quickly/effortless discover paleo foods
- Filter foods - favorable, moderate, unfavorable, protein, carbs, fat, paleo or view all
- Easily calculate zone blocks for every food item
- Add the food + amount calculated to your shopping list w/the click of a button
- Daily meal plan - includes meal time, the number of food blocks & notes section
- Custom block calculator - if you know your body fat % use this calc. to better dial in your daily block allotment
- Customize your meal plan - add meals, change times, change # of blocks, etc.
- Create a shopping list
- Track your body weight
- Workouts - bodyweight & all CrossFit® named WOD’s
(Food RX is not affiliated with CrossFit® or any of their trademarks in any way)
- Take notes about any (or every meal) & export via email
- Meal time reminders
Food RX is always open to suggestions and feedback. Use the app support link to get in touch.
-Don't forget to like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoodRx
And check out the website for more great content
If you have any issues please email me, email@example.com, rather than leaving a negative review. This will ensure the problem gets fixed because I need to be able to communicate will ya'll. It will also help the continuing improvement of Food RX for you and everyone else ;)
I've also added a button on the settings view that brings up a pre-addressed e-mail so you can easily get in touch.
iPad users PLEASE READ
Food RX is currently an iPhone ONLY app. The main issue iPad users have is holding the iPad in landscape view and not realizing the screen need to be in portrait to access the main features of the app. If not, youll see the graph view only.
****** Please email me with any questions, im happy to help and respond quickly. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to help you rather than writing a poor review. Thanks for your understanding.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
-More units added to the food logging view (part 1 or 2)
-New graph (first part of the graph update, more to come)
-Fixed table view to display the correct cell for paleo foods
-Fixed the height options
-Bug fixes and other improvements
Sadly the range of food choices is disappointing as well as the fact that u can only choose whole blocks of food and not 1/2 or a 1/4. I had to make my own category for eggs and other basic foods. I liked the calculation of number of blocks that should be eaten by the user. It is a great idea and has potential but for now I have wasted 99c
Some foods have both carb blocks and protein blocks, or some other combination. The app does not make the adjustment. The logging tool does not know what the measurement input means in terms of blocks which was what I wanted this for. Creating a normal work out like bike riding is not easy if even possible.
1 year zone user
If you are starting out in Zone, it could possibly have limited appeal. but, if you are a Zone user or know the concepts, you will be unimpressed...I was disappointed. Food database is far too limited and has mostly processed foods. Which is odd for something that claims Paleo. Wasted money for all but a beginning Zone user.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Morton
- © 2008 KJM Production
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.