By Hiren Mistry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best level app I've tried" - User reviews
Turn your iPhone into a handy bubble-level meter that's easy to use for leveling shelves, picture frames and all kinds of objects around the house or workshop. It's gorgeous textured metal finish and realistic look will nicely complement your toolbox. (Works with iPad and iPod Touch too.)
You can use it for:
・ aligning wall pictures so they hang straight
・ aligning fixtures or other home decors
・ leveling your table or shelf so things don't roll off
・ measuring angles of slopes in degrees
・ handy in a wood shop, machine shop and construction work
It's as simple as it gets.
• Ready! - Launch the app and its ready to use! No buttons to click which tool or settings to adjust.
• Modes - Automatically switches to the best mode depending on whether you are measuring a flat surface with the phone on its back or an object using the long flat edge of the phone.
• Lock - Has a "lock" button to pause/un-pause the measurement which is really convenient when you need to write down the measurements.
• Audible Alerts - Use the device volume controls to adjust the beep sound volume. This is very useful when you can't see the screen while adjusting the object.
• Sounds - Turn the sound on/off using the device silent/ring button.
• Settings - Enable/disable sounds settings in the app through the main iOS Setting app.
For best results, use the flat back of the phone or the long flat edge with no buttons or dock connector holes.
Featured in iTunes:
・ Top 10 in Utilities in 4 countries including France, China, Taiwan.
・ #12 in Utilities in US
・ Top 100 in Utilities in 32 countries including Spain, Hong Kong, Belgium, Canada and Russia
If you like Mission: Level, check out our Mission: Park! app and give find-my-car a facelift.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Internal updates for iOS7 compatibility.
(For sounds: use ring/vibrate button or settings)
Does exactly what it needs with no ads or bs
Does exactly what you need. It's a handy tool when I'm up a ladder and need a quick level. I would suggest making sure your case is perfectly flat. If there is any ridge around the emblem or camera it can off set the level indicator when the phone is laying down. That is my favorite level; it makes leveling tables simple.
Handy leveling app
I really like this app. It's handy and user friendly. I wish it was easier to find. I searched for level apps under leveling app, leveling tool, and didn't like the ones I tried. Lastly, I searched "level tool" and more apps showed up. There are so many other ones out there but this one was just easier to work with. I think the locking mechanism is cool.
Best one I've downloaded
I've used Mission Level a few times and found it quite useful. It would be nice if there was an explanation about how it calibrates like other reviewers have noted. The beeping can get annoying but I discovered it can be turned off by exiting the app and going into Settings.