Meet your new favorite contact management tool, FullContact.
FullContact is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most -relationships. Truly multi-platform, FullContact syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use FullContact?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
Do even MORE with FullContact Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Capture email signatures in Gmail/Inbox - Automatically update your contacts from their email signatures when you're using a Gmail account.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Chose monthly or annual billing - Pick a subscription plan that fits your needs.
FullContact in the Press:
“Your One True Contact Bible” --TheNextWeb
“Productivity Apps to Help You Rule the Office” --TechCrunch
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This release comes with improvement to FullContact for Teams support. You can now create a new Team and invite team members right from the iOS app.
Have a feature request? Want to let us know about a bug you found? Send any feedback to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.
Ratings and Reviews
Zero help if you’re not paying.
I added three business cards to the system just yesterday. I didn’t really check to make sure that they fully cleared but I got confirmations on All three after putting them in the system so I assumed they were good. The number of cards I had left available in the free plan decreased And that was enough confirmation for me that everything went smoothly. Cards in the trash. Come to the contacts up in all contacts today my number is still the same as if the three contacts were fully loaded, however zero contacts were in for yesterday. I don’t care if it’s a glitch It might never happen again. But it’s enough to make me never want to use your product again.
Hi there, could you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll be happy to add more card scans and investigate in what might have happened. Thanks!
Wrangled my contacts across every platform without trying
LOVE FullContact. Bit the bullet and paid for premium. Never going back. It keeps all my contacts in sync and enriched them with pictures and data from god knows what other sources but it just works without me trying.
Seems like little things but I’d never go back.
“How’d you know my Github handle, hometown, and corporate pic from LinkedIn!?” -my contacts thinking I’m just well organized
I like it!
I really like the application but for some reason I continue to have trouble with the syncing. I never get it setup the way I want it. I have a CRM and wish FullContact would work with it as far as syncing. I do know that there are many contact apps on the market and none of them are perfect but FullContact comes much closer than the others I have tried. It would be great if FullContact would allow scheduling with Outlook. It may seem redundant but it wouldn’t be. Outlook has taken so much of their concentration away from their contacts part of the programming that it would be a wonderful integration to work with.
- FullContact Inc.
- 97.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FullContact Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.