Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.15.5
• Quotes of your own tweets now displayed in these timelines:
- Home (unless unified timelines is disabled via Settings)
• Added a new font under Themes: Amelia
• More of the reference tweet when replying or quoting is now visible (important for devices with smaller screens)
• After sending a direct message with the keyboard in an alternate mode (such as symbols or numbers), the keyboard is reset back to the default
• Simplified the native video player’s presentation
• Added a new font size setting in Theme panel at 135%
• Restoring purchases now prompts if the receipt is invalid or isn't found
• Optimized automatic timeline refresh instances & rates
• Decreased background fetch frequency to reduce battery usage
• Improve network performance and decreased power utilization
• Performance improvements to decrease app launch times
• Improved performance when loading tweets
• Large animated GIFs with many frames no longer crash Twitterrific
• Fixed issue preventing updates until the app was killed or the cache cleared
• Fixed an issue that caused the trends list to appear empty
• Fixed an issue that loaded too much data while viewing a conversation thread
• Fixed crashes that could occur when the app was entering the background
• Fixed a crash when inserting a saved draft into a tweet
• Fixed several issues that resulted in timelines scrolling unexpectedly
• Fixed an issue that continued to show ads after purchasing ad removal
• Fixed an issue that could prevent a user's recent tweets from loading
• Fixed a bug preventing cancelation of avatar and thumbnail downloads as they scrolled off screen
• Resolved gesture conflicts in the video player between swiping to dismiss, tapping to dismiss, and swiping to scrub the video
• Fixed a bug preventing proper text selection when composing a reply
• Workaround for iOS 10+ that prevented CMD-W from closing the browser
• Workaround for iOS 10+ for VoiceOver navigation issues when filtering a timeline or recipient list
Top Notch Twitter Client for iPhone
Probably the best Twitter client you can get for your iPhone. Its details in design beats the rest of apps under the same category. Furthermore the developers are actively maintaining it with attentive details and features you don't notice like face detection image positioning.
fav feature of this update: love that I can tap anywhere to dismiss a video, instead of trying to tap the tiny disappearing/reappearing "Done" button.
Very good, but...
It only lets me see the first 12(?) photos on any user's page. If I swipe on a picture it just goes back to the profile. I have to use safari to see the rest of the photos?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 23, 2016
- Version: 5.15.5
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99