WORKS OFFLINE - Unique Double Conjugator App displays Spanish conjugations together with their exact English counterparts for over 11,000 verbs. Guaranteed you have never seen this educational, exclusive feat before! The app handles 17 tenses, plus you can type in an already-conjugated verb and the app will de-conjugate it to get the infinitive. Works completely offline.
Also, it shows 12 types of verbs and a brief and clear explanation for each of them, including the subject and direct object they use, if any, and other useful information. The search can be from Spanish to English or from English to Spanish, and there are many more options, as shown in the list below:
· Conjugations in 17 different tenses (conjugates and de-conjugates).
· There are 12 verb types and a brief explanation of each, with information on the subject and direct object they use, if any.
· Indicates whether the verbs are regular or irregular, and provides guideline examples.
· 9,000+ different Spanish verbs with over 11,000 meanings (simple one-word verbs).
· 7,000+ different English verbs with over 11,000 meanings (one-word verbs and also phrasal verbs).
· Has a pronunciation feature for pronouncing in both Spanish and English (works only online).
· Spanish can be pronounced in American or European Spanish, and English in American or British English (works only online).
· Works offline (except for the pronunciation feature, which works only online).
· You can list your Favorites, your History, and share by email.
· Options to choose from: Font, Font size, Voices, theme.
* Now voices are offline
* New English voices for Australia, South Africa and Ireland
* Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app has a lot verbs which is why I have it 2 stars instead of 1 but the app is too buggy to be useful.
The biggest problem I have is that the verb selected in the search is not always what you see in the conjugation list. I search for decir and it gives me the proper conjugation for preterite indicative but shows me the verb conjugar for the present indicative. Sometimes there is missing data. I can only see He/she studies and they study. The others are just blank but not always. I just cannot get it to work properly or consistently. I have tried reinstalling as people have said that helped but it is still broken.
There are other issues I have but I am done spending my time ranting about this. In the end, I am upset that I spent money on this.
Stopped working after iOS update
But that was fixed by deleting app and re-downloading
Love this app but
It will not open any more. What’s up with that??!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.