By Social Quantum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 city-builder game in more than 20 countries with over 10M downloads! One million people play every day!
Manage finances and design and develop the primary infrastructure of your own city:
* railway stations
* oil and gas mining
* wind, solar and atomic power plants
Regular content updates and city events will add excitement to the life of your Megapolis. Trade materials and build alliances with your neighbors. Challenge your friends to see who can create the most alluring and successful city.
* Awesomely realistic 3D graphics
* World-famous architecture from ancient to modern times
* More than 700 buildings and sites with hundreds of construction materials
* Cooperate with your neighbors
* Expand your city over land and sea
* Challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
What's New in Version 3.60.19312
Meet your favorite contest in a new format – now it will be held regularly. You’re sure to love the new rules, new buildings and alluring prizes!
A fantastic offer also awaits all new players. Developing your city is now easier than ever!
For your convenience, we’ve added a range of technical improvements. Hurry over to Megapolis to be the first to check out the changes!
Love it but...
This has to be by far my favorite city building game! I play every day and just love it. However, being limited on the number of friends you can have before having to pay is absolutely ridiculous!! Since that is the only way to get materials needed to build stuff it takes an excruciatingly long time and makes me question if the game is even worth it. If that were changed or there was another way to get materials that does not involve paying then the game would be even better!
App won't open, can't connect to social network
1. Since infrastructure buildings are limited to 10 each (going over removes you from leaderboards) it would be nice to have an alert when you reach 10 before purchase or else it's wasted.
2. All previous building projects should be available to new players.
3. More use for coins vs. bucks for materials.
4. Don't see any difference between regular and HD
Awesome & thoughts
One of the best city building games. I have 3 things to talk about:
There should be a way to earn mega bucks, or whatever the green money is called, that is easier. Just to help with buying buildings and completing objectives.
Second, it takes a long to get materials to complete buildings and objectives. Can there be a way to make the materials ourselves while getting them from our neighbors?
Last, we should be allowed to request land expansion papers because my city spaces are full.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 3.60.19312
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Quantum Ltd
- © Social Quantum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 megabucks$1.99
- 100 megabucks$9.99
- 30 megabucks$4.99
- Pack 1 FB$19.99
- 3 megabucks$0.99
- 250 megabucks$19.99
- 100 Megabucks + bonus$9.99
- 250 Megabucks + bonus$19.99
- 30 Megabucks + bonus$4.99
- Pack 2 FB$49.99