The TpT iOS App is the best way to access all that TpT has to offer on the go, allowing you to find resources when YOU need them. In addition, the app also includes a Freebie of the Day, a Daily Dose of Inspiration, Trending Search Terms, and Teaching Ideas from other teachers around the world.
With over 2.4 million resources, including lesson plans, activities, workbooks, classroom decorations, teacher organization materials, and more, we’ve got something in every subject, for every PreK-12 teacher. Find yours today!
This release includes bug fixes and accessing resources through Purchases. Thank you for supporting Teachers Pay Teachers.
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential, needs work.
This app has so much potential to be great, but it’s really not incredibly useful as it is. My main wishes for improvement are these:
1. Clear and easy access to the back end of your own product - currently you can only view it as a buyer would. I’d like to be able to, for example, edit the description from my phone if I see an error.
2. Feedback counter reset- currently it does not reset when you view new feedback, so the number is more accurately called “feedback received since installing the app” instead of “new feedback”.
3. Share functionality- it needs the ability to provide a shareable link for products. This is a huge deal for marketing.
4. Feedback- currently you cannot leave feedback at all through the app. The more accessible feedback is, the more likely it is to be provided.
App is definitely improving! iPhone X trouble though...
First, I LOVE that y’all keep making improvements to the app. It gets better with every update!
One thing I’d love for y’all to look into is optimizing it better for the iPhone X. When I click on a resource and then want to go back, the arrow to go back (in the top left hand corner) sometimes gets squished up under where the time is on my iPhone X, so I either have to tap it 50 times before it will go back or I have to close out of the app and go back into it and try to find where I left off.
Update-New version is not ideal
Wow. I’ve learned from scrolling through the ratings, that Apple has rejected the buy/sell option for this app. Here’s some thoughts on that little piece of info:
#1-Why not have a petition to Apple from all of the teachers who would use this function?
#2-Why would Apple even be charging a 30% (or any other amt)fee to Teachers?!?!
Old review- -
I, too, am frustrated that we aren't allowed to purchase from the app. When away from home I could go ahead and purchase a product and then download it once I was home. Many sellers run special rates when they introduce a new product to their store. I have missed some by the updates of your app.
Also, I cannot view my purchases or freebies only. They are in one big scroll down.
Please listen to your target audience and change the features back to what they were before.
- TEACHER SYNERGY INC.
- 119.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Teacher Synergy Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.