Panorama 360 Cities
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy hundreds of thousands of the world’s finest panos from 360cities.net and create your own 360 (or less) degree panoramas too.
NEW motion-sensitive panorama viewer allows you to move around in the interactive pictures just by moving your device.
360Cities is rich in features:
* The fully automated cam, developed by DMD, uses the built in camera and ensures fast stitching.
* Save your favorite pictures and access them later.
* No need to register anywhere to save your panos on your device to your Photo Library.
* Sign up / sign in and upload your panoramas for free to 360cities.net.
* Win points by uploading panoramas to 360cities.net and accepting missions to shoot panoramas of locations chosen for you.
* Share panoramas to Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, and via email.
* View the best, most popular, most recent, and most nearby panoramas from 360cities.net (as featured in Google Earth) by accessing our Gallery.
* Search for panoramas in locations of interest to you on our World Map.
* Earn points by uploading panoramas to 360cities.net.
* Access to 360cities.net, the world's largest 360 degree virtual tour of fully immersive, high-resolution (sometimes, incorrectly called 3D) panoramas and fastest growing community of panorama photographers.
360Cities’ Panoramic World features the interactive panorama pictures of thousands of the best panorama photographers from around the globe, whose photography come to life on your iPhone like never before. Downloading our 360Cities app and making your own panoramas is your ticket into the 360Cities community.
It’s easy to make and share interactive panoramas with 360Cities’ Panoramic World:
All you need to do is hold your device vertically and rotate either to the right or to the left. The Yin Yang symbols will guide you so you can’t go wrong. You can rotate your device as far as you want. You can take only two pictures or you can create a full 360-degree panorama by turning completely around and shooting approximately fourteen pictures. The iPhone will stitch the pic automatically and create a pano for you in a matter of seconds.
When finished with your panorama, you can add a title, description, and tags and save it to your Photo Library and share it with 360cities.net, where it can be viewed as part of our unique virtual tour on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. You can also share panorama to:
* Facebook, share a link on your wall.
* Twitter, tweet a link to your panorama that can be seen anywhere.
* Foursquare, check in to any foursquare venue by taking a panorama of it.
* Email the panorama as a link.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: 360 Cities s.r.o.
- © 2008 - 360 Cities s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.