Rolling Stone Magazine
By Wenner Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No one covers the people, politics and issues that matter (now more than ever) like Rolling Stone. Your source for all the breaking news coverage, exclusive interviews with influential people, music trends, hot album and movie reviews, must-read rock star profiles and in-depth national affairs reporting you rely on in the magazine.
Rolling Stone is available digitally on the iPad and optimized for the iPhone. Plus, download our new app now and get a 1 Month Free Trial subscription.
Sign up for a monthly or one-year subscription and enjoy your Free Trial starting right now. You decide which option is right for you:
• Buy a single issue of Rolling Stone for $6.99
• 1 Month subscription for $1.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1 year subscription for $19.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
All subscriptions start after the 1 Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your Free Trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For subscribers in auto-renew, your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers). No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription.
What's New in Version 2.7
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Improved menu design
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Half the time the issue doesn't download properly. Or the ads do but the articles don't. Really??
No access for paid subscribers??
I pay for the magazine to be delivered to my house every month as I have done for years, yet I can't access it through the app without paying MORE money? How sucky are you, Rolling Stone?
I paid for a one year subscription and automatically realized how horrible this app is. Nothing loads accept for adds, even on wifi. I can't log in and even after I paid for a subscription, it still asks me to spend money to subscribe. I canceled the subscription immediately and better not be charged. For such a great magazine, this app is an epic failure.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wenner Media, LLC
- © Wenner Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$1.99
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$19.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1188$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1175$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1193$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1177$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1176$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1199$5.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1180$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1178$4.99