goodEar Intervals - Ear Training
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Choose from all intervals between 2 octaves
• Play them ascending, descending, or simultaneously
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the interval in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach. (No annoying wizards)!
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Minor fixes and performance improvement.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.