Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 10.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to engage and reengage with their jobs and content notifications via their Notification Center tab. We've also released the 2019 Best Places to Work, go check if your company has made the list!
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I have been on the injured list for some time now!
I’m looking forward to using Glassdoor to help me find the perfect position for me. I have essentially worked for one person in some form most of my career. However, I was hurt in a crash one day on my way back to the office and ind, I ended up not only pretty badly hurt, but jobless and without insurance also. One crash in my life at an older age and wham. Well, I always loved my work and was surely good at what I did. Many things I never was exposed to as there was always company specific software instead of Microsoft Office products I’ve been trying to learn on my own with programs I bought but there is nothing like jumping in and doing actual work. With my three areas of expertise (real estate, construction and customer service) I am confident I will be able to jump into Glassdoor at exactly the right time and find exactly the right position for me. It’s easy to search and the descriptions contain a lot of information. Who knows what I will find. Thank you Glassdoor, I look forward to the search!
I like that the Glass Door app gives employees and interviewees a place to give their honest opinions and that it gives the public a way to see businesses before they decide to get further involved, which is why I’m sure it was named Glass Door. Haha.
What I don’t like is the part where you go to check out the reviews. The way it’s currently designed, one doesn’t readily know that in order to see the reviews on a company that they have to click on the stars or the review section AGAIN after they’ve already clicked on “REVIEWS”. I’m sure some people are getting flustered with that as I did. Since I really wanted to “see the reviews”, I played around with it a min or 2 until I realized that was the way you actually get access to all of them. That feature is annoying because it is asinine to have to click “Reviews” when it doesn’t immediately take you to the drop list of “all the reviews”. You see a couple but that’s it. Not all. So some may have to go about fumbling around as they’re not getting ALL of the content. That’s my experience. Please fix this.
Frustrating To Use
Even after changing email preferences, I still receive daily email notifications. And many job notifications aren’t related to my search. I’ve received Uber Driver as a possible match when one search was call center related because Uber used the keywords “call center” in it’s description as a call center alternative. That’s absurd. Most people I know in Brooklyn, NY either don’t a car, can’t drive, or hate driving! And I hate feeling pressured to “anonymously” give reviews or ratings of current or previous employers. Having worked for a small firm, anyone searching Glassdoor for my former employer can easily figure out who wrote it by their wording style, title, and details. It’s not as anonymous as you think. And nothing posted online ever disappears even if deleted. Ummm hello, screen snapshots?! Also, I only created a login because I need one tap applications. Most job postings take you to the potential employer’s website to fill out a time consuming application. I’ve found Zip Recruiter to be much more user friendly, with, with employers actually replying back to me.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 80.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2008–2018, Glassdoor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.