Daily Goals - Simple habit tracker and goal tracking with progress, streaks, analysis & reminders
By Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Daily Goals - Track. Analyze. Succeed.
An ultra simple and colourful app that helps you keep track of your habits.
- Create and track unlimited habits.
- Configure the name, colour, start & end dates, reminder time and schedule for each habit.
- Schedule habits to repeat on specific days of the week or weekly (eg 3 times per week).
- Add notes to habits to further document your progress.
- Get simple, colourful feedback on your progress by plotting habits of your choice on the history calendar.
- Up to 8 habits can be plotted simultaneously letting you see the big picture.
ANALYZE AND ACHIEVE
- Get insight into your habits with powerful per-habit or overall analysis:
- Per habit analysis types:
+ Current/longest streak per habit
+ % completion last 7/30/365 days per habit
+ completion count per habit last 7/30/365 days
- Overall analysis types:
+ % completion by day/week/month.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Choose the start day of the week
- Choose when your day ends (handy for night owls)
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Show number of remaining habits on icon badge
- Set a passcode to keep your habits private
- Set a daily reminder to record your progress
- Export your habit data in Excel format (.xlsx)
FEATURES NOT INCLUDED (YET)
- multiple device sync
- monthly habits
Daily Goals is regularly updated and improved based on user feedback. Use the email link in the app to get in touch with suggestions.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
- Removed automatic rating prompt (but feel free to rate the app if you like it!)
A small number of users have reported crashes on startup. In the event that this update doesn't fix the issue, please get in touch with me at email@example.com so I can investigate further.
Love this app, but not for intended purpose
I absolutely love the appearance and ease of tracking things on this app. I very much appreciate being able to see the entire month (more actually) at a time, and being able to clearly see the 8 things I am tracking and which days they occurred, all in one screen.
I don't use this as it is intended, though. I have various health conditions that I keep track of and like to see how they correlate with each other. I can look at the history and see whether I had that symptom that day, how many days in a row, and if it seems to be related to other symptoms just with a quick glance. I wish there were a health tracking app exactly like this, so easy and functional without complicating everything by qualifying each symptom. I just need to know how long a symptom has gone on, or if I had it this week. As I don't use any of the data features, I can't comment on them. It's a super easy app to use and it is beautiful both in design and in its simplicity. Thank you so much, dev...have you thought about making something like this to track daily symptoms??? Just saying...
Elegant and powerful
I started to use Daily Goals several months ago. The app’s elegant, attractive, and powerful interface made it easy to use immediately. The simple idea — setting goals and tracking practice — matches what neuropsychology tells us is effective at building healthy habits. In my case (trying to improve habits around exercise and meditation), using the app had immediate effect, almost doubling the rate at which I accomplished my goals. Thank you, Cascode Labs, for helping me improving my quality of life!
(Note: new features requested by other reviews, like being able to edit earlier days, have been added to the newest release.)
I love this app and it's really pretty there's only one thing I really want to complain about.
I want a way to export the habit history for all my habits so I know what I did each day. (This was added for me after I emailed them! Very happy with this app)
I like the new capabilities of the update but I don't like how they changed the buttons to different places, I liked the old way more.
I LOVE being able to say I want to do something 3 times a week instead of picking individual days.
I've used this app daily for over 3 years and it's great, very happy with it and I'm really picky. Thank you💖
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
- © Cascode Labs Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.