TouchPad Remote transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch or even your iPad into a wireless trackpad with real keyboard for your Mac OS X computer. Very handy for remote controlling your MacMini multimedia center or any other Mac. Or did your bluetooth mouse or keyboard run out of power and you can't control your computer until the batteries are charged? You're covered.
In case you're not on your own network and you're using INTERNET TETHERING through your iOS device, you will be able to connect also using Bluetooth, WiFi or USB cable (depends on how your tethering is activated). TouchPad will not use any data from your data plan.
* Use trackpad in both portrait and landscape orientations (keyboard is better in landscape)
* Use gestures as you would on a laptop trackpad including mouse movement, left/right button clicking, double-click, scrolling with two fingers and mouse dragging
* Includes real hardware keyboard with full layout and all key modifiers (Fn, Ctrl, Option and Command)
* Keys will repeat when hold as on physical keyboards
* Audio or vibration feedback for key press
* Includes numeric keyboard
* Includes convenient desktop application switcher for your Mac (switch apps on iOS as if you would press Cmd+Tab on your Mac)
* Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
* Automatically discovering computers in your local WiFi network with no setup required
* Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local network.
* Universal application, pay once and use on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* You don't need to turn on ScreenSharing as with other apps and risk somebody in your network will see your desktop
* All connections are safe and authenticated by you, so nobody else takeovers your computer
To connect to a Mac you need a free Connector (atleast version 2.2) app available at http://mediaware.sk/connector
Connector is a small application sitting in your menubar without any distractions. Connector supports OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
* Added support for iPhone 6+
Ratings and Reviews
I'd give this one less than 1 star if I could. I was attempting to use this one with ios8.1 and Mac OS X Yosemite on my Mac mini. After about half an hour I got it connected, but was only able to move the mouse curser for a few seconds before it locked up and quit moving. Biggest waste of 3 dollars I've spent in a while. Don't waste your time or money.
Seriously a free app works better than this
It connects but thats it i cant even move the mouse...useless waste of $3. The keyboard is too small, I hit multiple keys at the same time. How do I get my refund, or update the app to work......
I paid for a remote trackpad, and received what is basically an app that functions as a picture of a trackpad. As far as I'm concerned selling a app that does not function is stealing. I would like a refund. This is pathetic.
- Pavel Kanzelsberger
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2014 Mediaware, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Application Switcher $0.99
- Numeric Pad $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.