Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Race into exciting and friendly competition with this new update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush. In Minion Race mode, you can:
• Choose between Dave, Carl or Jerry to be your racer
• Compete against 2 other Minions in Super Silly Fun Land
• Sabotage your rivals or avoid their attacks by using cool gadgets
• Outrun other players' Minions and reach the top of the leaderboard to earn awesome rewards
I think you guys ( the people who make it) think about making the tokens cost bananas for a few ,for example one token for 500 bananas it would help the people who are kids who play and don't buy stuff. I really like this game I think it's cool and fun but the old version was better for me the one with no jelly lab just the challenges and the run normally no find 100 bananas I think you should have like 10 challenges at a time, I only play those now because I can run as much as I want, not stop in the middle of a run. I also think the bapples should have been kept. The free run was awesome I would like to play with my friends but I can't some people aren't allowed Facebook even if they are the right age . Why not I message or what's app or both ,mainly I message for those who don't have Facebook . I think you guys should be allowing us to watch adds to get tokens pls change it. I also think you should have kept the challenges. This game is getting worse stop taking away the Keep the challenge keep the run as long as you want keep the races don't take it away
THINGS TO FIX!!!!!!!
Everything in the game is great except for one thing: the way the races in minion rush work. When you play the race, people who just jump the whole time are basically invincible. It is very annoying and I'd appreciate a fix. Along with it all, some times with the soda bottle when you're using it, you jump onto an object but it counts as being hit. Few other bugs I didn't mention, and I'll give five stars when fixed. Oh and I had a 10 win streak, won a race, connection problems, and my streak reset itself. Very mad. I keep adding on as I go along. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's played this game and has had this problem. Nothing makes me more furious than to fall off the running platform right as I return from using a power up. It's super frustrating. P.S. Banana vacuum doesn't work on the roller coaster. Another thing in vector's lair that I ran into was sometimes in a certain area, when you're on gru's rocket, the game suddenly gets rid of the rocket, even if you weren't done using it. Back toward the minion races, just because I pressed ready for a race, how come if I press cancel due to forgetting some gadgets to add, I lose my win streak? I understand you're trying to make sure people who rage quit don't keep their streak, but it's too much. Please look further in the streak direction.
My kids and I love this game!!!
Been reading some of the reviews and I have to honest here, 1) grammar is terrible, if you are going to complain about someone's work then at least look intelligent doing it; 2) you guys all say "...great game, but..." Just stop on great game as it is a great game. It you don't like the changes then let them know politely and move on otherwise stop playing or better yet make your own game exactly how you want it so everyone else can complain about all YOUR hard work. I think the team that works in this game is great. They take the time to insert little thing and/or details. They did a great job. Of course nothing is perfect and feedback is a wise thing to collect but most of you sound like you are whining spoiled brats and I know you are better than that so start acting like it. Thanks to the Minion Team for this wonderful game. Keep up the good work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 97.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99