Basecamp for iPhone - Official App
By Basecamp, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app for Basecamp, the world's #1 project management app.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for iPhone shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
Basecamp for iPhone now works great with Basecamp Classic accounts, too! If you're part of one or more Basecamp Classic projects they will be listed right below your new Basecamp accounts. You can read messages and post comments, add and complete to-dos, see your milestones and peruse your Writeboards right from the app!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
We're back with a small update and a few fixes for your Basecamp for iPhone app. What's new?
• Tap Progress, Projects, Calendar, or Me again to scroll up. Fancy!
• Add-ons or extras inside of a comment thread should appear now.
• Adding to-dos before their to-do list loaded crashed the app. Taught the lists some patience.
• Rescued the app from being stuck inside the calendar forever after the app resumes.
• Rotating your iPad or iPhone 6 Plus when adding a comment could sometimes crash. Now you can rotate all you want, crash-free! Basecamp is not responsible for your device feeling dizzy after doing this.
As always, let us know your feedback and thanks for the glowing reviews so far!
Keeps everything and everyone on the same page
I have liked all the projects that of come out of 37 signals however I would have to say Basecamp is by far my favorite.
There are many good project management solutions out there however for myself and my colleagues Basecamp really does everything we needed to. He allowed us four photo uploads even video uploads to show up in the actual perfectly spaced area in which you can correspond. I use this with salesforce and a few other apps that all synced together. The end result is something spectacular. I cannot recommend it highly enough if you have more than one person or even yourself working on a project and you want to let your client know out and the people you're working with know what's going on so you do not risk the you said I thought you said this or I did not know that was said incidents that can sometimes happen everything is right there on the screen you can use the calendar and the only thing I'd say I don't like is I can't find the API key very easily however I know it exists
Great product, but needs a feature or too.
This is a great product to collect communications, files, todos, and discussions while making it easy to collaborate with other team members, vendors, and clients. A couple of small things that come to mind are 1) I think a date needs to be stored and displayed with an actual todo item. Right now we have to creat a todo and then immediately creat a discussion about that todo in order to show an entry date. Also it would be nice if we had some formatting options in the notes area such as ordered or unordered lists.
Great app for tracking any project!
Base camp is hands down the best app for keeping track of our companies app. We track our projects, goals, timeframes and discussions between the team for marketing , app design and functionality, to do lists, basically anything you want to keep track of in your job and life! Great job base camp team! You have made my life organized which translates into less stress. Thank you...:)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Basecamp, LLC
- ©2014 Basecamp, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.