Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny
By Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow the ultra-suave Hardik in this action adventure RPG that borders on insanity. Shoot animals out of your face through furious boss fights, procedurally generated levels, and a huge number of powerups and unique weapons as you battle across the realm.
Laser blasting bees, speed boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra defensive turtles will join you on your journey!
• Unique Shot Rotation system -- Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 43 unique weapons with 86 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 evil bosses – So evil you will shed a single tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. Roguelike elements abound!
• 5 Unique Environments -- Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes - Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• A massive campaign -- Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous -- The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods -- Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
• Butter Up through BscotchID to get access to the game's premium content!
• Cloud saving -- Transfer your save between devices! New phone? No problem!
• Cross-game perks. Unlock unique game content in other Bscotch games, and use other Bscotch games to unlock content in Towelfight, including unique 'jectiles!
• Friend leaderboards through BscotchID
• Doubled coin gains
• Reduced resurrection cost
What's New in Version 2.0.52
Updated splash screen and general BscotchID bug fixes
So i came across this game while searching for The Binding of Isaac, and as it was described by several reviewers to be similar to said game i decided to give it a shot. And boy am i glad i did.
TF2 is similar to The Binding of Issac in terms of gameplay, though far easier than that game. Its an action rpg, but though its been described as a rogue-lite by some i wouldnt really agree with that assessment. The levels aren't procedurally generated; the map is fixed and when you die you start at the same beginning screen, but every screen youve beaten on the map will be devoid of enemies when you respawn (and when you backtrack through them).
The loot consists of a bunch of different animals that you can shoot as balls of ammo. Each animal/ball is a different type of weapon basically, they all have different effects. And each one has two upgrades that can be found or purchased that affect their abilities. There are also a bunch of Relics that can be found that supposedly have beneficial effects when used, but i cant figure out how to activate them for the life of me lol.
The game is very addicting and I wholeheartedly recommend it. I paid the $3 to get rid of ads personally, but it is a free game and its not a necessary purchase.
Wonderful, but I have one complaint.
It's an appealing game, a bit comparable to the binding of Isaac. I enjoy the humor and the gameplay massively, but... about the gameplay. The fire 'button' being only the four cardinal directions. I understand this, but I feel like it would be a bit more fluid if you simply made it a circle and you would simply change direction upon reaching said fourth of the circle. Otherwise, it's a beautiful game, and I'm still leaving a five star review.
Run for your life
Be ready to run for your life! You are outnumbered and out gunned so keep moving and throw your weapons as fast as you can. LOL. Screaming does help.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 2.0.52
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Butter Up!$2.99
- Butter Up! (Anonymous)$2.99