By Pixbits SRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
Welcome to Junk Jack! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack Retro (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 12 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack Retro
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
What's New in Version 3.0.21
Ho Ho Ho, it’s Christmas time! Terra is now Christmas themed with snow, presents filled with treasures and themed mobs. Decorate your home with the new ornaments, treasures, lights and much more.
By popular request we have increased tools and weapons range starting from iron and fixed many reported bugs. Thanks for your support!
Merry Christmas by the Pixbits duo!
• Terra is now christmas themed!
• zombies and skeletons are now christmas themed
• added presents with many cool treasures!
• increased range of tools/weapons
• reduced hardness of some blocks
• fixed wrong offset on some mobs
• decreased forge build time in Simple Craft mode
• slightly increased crossbow dart damage
• fixed crashes when interacting with blocks with potions which enables you tool effects
• fixed rotation of top objects which was incorrectly reset when placing a rear block
• added missing chat sound
• fixed minor bugs
It is an amazing game. But not a lot of people play it if the game was free there would be way more online people because If I host a game or try to join one it take like 5 min to find one person and you only find 1 to 2 people within like 30 min and it is the same people all the time and pixbits need to make the game free and more people will play it then the game will be more fun.
Lost it's way!!!
Things with this game and their original Junk Jack now Junk Jack Retro are not the same. They really messed up with the "major" updates. Loose everything with this game after all the work so many people had put into it!! It doesn't seem very enjoyable anymore. We still have the Christmas update and this is now March. Really miss those seasonal updates they used to have!! Always was something to look forward to!! Looks like this is another game that has lost its way! Too bad, was once enjoyable!
Great!.. till the crash.
This game is absolutely amazing. It's honestly my favorite game to play on iPhone. I got pretty far, and was having a lot of fun, but then it started to crash. And now I can't play it longer than 10 seconds without it doing the same thing. And when it first started happening, I had just put a lot of ore into a furnace, and somehow it disappeared during the crash. Please fix it! Thank you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 3.0.21
- Size: 161 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixbits SRL
- © 2013/17 Pixbits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook$0.99
- Instant Planets$1.99
- Mining Helmet$0.99
- Chemistry Book$0.99
- Dark Ninja$0.99
- Legendary Pole$0.99
- Pocket Pug$0.99
- Hatcher Hat$0.99
- Santa Hat$0.99
- Breeding Hat$0.99