Take a surreal journey through an otherworldly dimension, move in harmony with sound and music and smash everything in your path! This experience requires focus, concentration, and timing to not only travel as far as you can, but also break the beautiful glass objects that stand in your way.
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable iCloud synchronization across multiple devices, detailed statistics, alternative game modes and the ability to continue from checkpoints.
Ratings and Reviews
In this entrancing game of skill and spatial awareness, you lob spheres to clear a path through abstract environments, tapping into our innate fascination of watching virtual objects crumble apart. Part reflex challenge, part hypnotic journey across a strange, striking landscape, Smash Hit is a riveting experience.
Could be better
It's a fun game and is good for relaxation, but it could use some improvement.
1. There are not enough levels. Like seriously the game is soooooooo short
2. Sometimes you get hit from behind and obviously can't do anything to stop it.
3. The zen mode is kind of a letdown. I mean I guess it is what the name implies, but I was hoping you'd be faced with the same types of obstacles you are faced with in the actual game and that if you failed to break them you'd crash, but that this mode would just give you unlimited balls (so no deaths). As it is is pointless because nothing ever comes close enough to you to hit you so you never even need to throw any balls.
4. The game never really saves your progress like it implies it will if you purchase the upgrade. For example, if you are playing in classic mode and fail the game will immediately allow you to pick up from your last save point. However, if you go from there to the main menu and/or to another game mode (like zen), when you come back to classic your progress will not have been saved and you'll have to start from the beginning.
Very Cathartic and Stress-Relieving
This may be kind of an unusual review. I don't mean for it to be depressing, because for me it's not. I discovered Smash Hit while living in my sister's ICU room after she had surgery to remove a malignant brain tumor. Though they got all of the mass, the cancer had already spread. I stayed by her side for three weeks in the hospital, so I played lots of games on my iPad. That's when I found Smash Hit. I can't tell you how satisfying it was to repeatedly smash glass during that difficult time. The feel of the game is so realistic that it was extremely cathartic and helped relieve my stress. I reached the endless game play in a very short time, but scores didn't matter to me. All I cared about was zooming through space at high speed (also very satisfying) and smashing the ever-loving crap out of sheets of glass. That was over a year ago. I don't play the game as much now, but I have very fond memories of it, as it got me through a very difficult time.
- Mediocre AB
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mediocre AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.