Rego is everyone’s favorite app for keeping track of places and routes.
From travelers planning and journaling their adventures, to backpackers navigating the trails, to real estate agents tracking properties, to photographers tracking shoot locations—thousands of people around the world use Rego to keep track of where they’ve been, where they are, and where they want to go.
Buy it today, or learn more at regoapp.com.
- Add places based on your current location, search, coordinates, contacts, photos, importing from the Rego website or "sharing" from Photos.app.
- Add routes by importing GPS files or by downloading from internet links.
- Organize your places and tracks into collections and folders.
- Highlight your places and tracks with pin colors and favoriting.
- Add photos and notes to your places and tracks.
- Navigate within Rego, or external apps like TomTom, Google & Apple Maps, Navigon, Waze or HERE Maps.
- Share places and tracks with others via email, message, WhatsApps and more.
- Backup and restore your data securely with Dropbox.
HOW PEOPLE USE REGO
- Travelers use the search and discovery tools at the Rego website to plan their trips, and import those places into Rego. Then while traveling, they use the maps and pins to get around, discover new places and capture memories in photos and notes.
- Hikers load Rego with the tracks they plan to walk, and then use Rego to select nearby routes and to stay on course.
- City dwellers use Rego to bookmark local cafes and restaurants, starring their favorites and putting those with wifi in a custom collection.
- Photographers use Rego to bookmark and review potential photo shoot sites with customers.
- Real estate agents use Rego to bookmark their listings, complete with reference photos and notes.
- And those frustrated with Foursquare are switching to Rego en masse! :-)
Brought to you by Makalu Interactive
Improve selection of regions when adding a place (multiple regions with the same name now show additional info).
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with unique features, nearly perfect
I love this app and the ability to pull GPS data from imported photos and map and categorize them. Love the multiple photos per location option and also the extensive ability to organize and tag your locations. You can also view your waypoints/photos based on distance from your current location. This is great if you are back in a frequented city and want to see all your closest favorite places near your current location.
I use this app to record all my favorite restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, photo spots, even GPS tracks from hiking and motorcycle rides (they import easily from GAIA, my favorite GPS tracking/mapping app)
Once they have an iPad version with iCloud syncing, I will be using this app even more.
Love this app!
I love it! It’s great for traveling and adding places you want to see. I’m a visual person so seeing all of the dots on the map when I’m nearby is helpful! I wish adding weren’t so tedious sometimes. Like if there are multiple locations of the same store I like to add all of them, but I have to repeat all of the steps to do that. Anthropologie in NYC for example. Each store is so different so I want to see all of them if I’m close, but adding all of them took a bit of time. Maybe add a plus sign to the search list results so you don’t have to go back and forth. Otherwise I love it and use it to save places I want to visit. I always see cool stores on IG and add them constantly.
Good for keeping track of favorite places
Easy app to keep track of places to go back to. With the web dashboard and parade of new features it is good.
I have started using it a lot less because it doesn't use actual addresses, only the GPS coordinates. It approximates an address, even when the address is available from the original source (e.g., Foursquare or Maps). They have added the ability to edit addresses after the fact, but that is an annoying waste of time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.