*********** 50% off for a limited time **************
EPPP Test Prep is to help you prepare the The Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 900+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Examination for the Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) was developed by the ASPPB to assist in the evaluation of applicants in granting licensing and certification. Several requirements must be met prior to being eligible to take the EPPP exam, such as evidence of graduation from an accredited school with an appropriate degree (often a PhD or PsyD in Psychology), the successful completion of supervised clinical experience, and any state or province-specific requirements, among others. Upon successful completion of the exam, the candidate will be license eligible to practice psychology in the United States and Canada, as approved by the state/province certifying board.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth $2
The way the questions are worded are not professional or anything like exam questions. The author apparently thought he was funny making humorous options. I wasn't amused!
Benefits: it's cheap and comprehensive.
Costs: MANY typos. Not sure how accurate the answers are or how they correlate with actual exam questions.
- JIANENG XUE
- 4.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iMobiApp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.