Piano Maestro by JoyTunes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ultimate Piano Practice Game, featuring hundreds of songs! #1 Education App in 20 countries!
Enter an addictive and fun music journey while playing your own acoustic or electric PIANO. No wires or adapters needed! Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and play away! No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available.
Piano Maestro (formerly Piano Mania) makes practice time fun & effective.
JoyTunes, Winners of “World Summit Award” from the United Nations and “Parents’ Choice award”, knows how to make practicing the piano fun! Check out our 5-star reviews:
-“It's an awesome game!! And teaching to play piano!!! LOVE LOVE IT!! Can’t stress enough how u should download this app ASAP!”
-“It’s really helping me to be a better pianist!”
Master each chapter to open the next, all while improving your sight reading, rhythm, technique, playing two hands and much more.
With JoyTunes Accounts you can access and keep your progress synced on any iPad anywhere with the new Roaming Profiles!
Chapter by chapter, unleash the Mozart in you!
From a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro makes sheet music comes to life.
- Learn to read sheet music notation and symbols
- Play melodies in both treble and bass clefs
- Choose between right hand, left hand or both hands simultaneously
-“Connect to your teacher” feature- impress your PIANO TEACHER with your new found skills
- Progress up in chapters, collecting SKILL POINTS as you play
- New songs and levels added every month!
- Teachers praise, “Congratulations on founding one of the greatest programs I have ever seen. This is truly a fantastic way of learning music.. The kids LOVE it....”
SONG LIBRARY INCLUDES:
• Vivaldi's Spring
• Aida Theme
•When The Saints Go Marching In
•Just the way you are (Bruno Mars)
•Love Story (Taylor Swift)
•Roar (Katy Perry)
And hundreds more…
How the Subscription Works:
• All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
• Subscribers will receive full access to the Piano Maestro journey- a great complimentary tool to your piano lessons.
Your journey will include the ability to progress in levels, earn ranks and enjoy full access to our constantly updating song library. New songs added weekly!
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
• Monthly recurring subscription for $11.99/month
• Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months (2 months free)
• Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (7 months free!!!)
• All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iPad
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
“Piano Maestro” was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- EMI’s Innovation Challenge 2013”
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game of 2013", GameIS
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- “Parent’s Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
ZTX Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from Zynaptiq GmbH, http://www.zynaptiq.com/ztx/ , (c) Zynaptiq GmbH
We would LOVE to hear your FEEDBACK! Please email us at email@example.com
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
What's New in Version 3.7
This latest Piano Maestro update is filled with helpful additions and fixes to make learning the piano, that much easier.
Journey Tutorials - We have added, and will continue to add, tutorial videos and levels inside the Journey mode with helpful tips and tricks to help you become a better pianist.
We updated the loading screen text, to keep you on your toes. Let us know which one you like the most!
-Improved learn mode in pre notation songs
-Fixed crash when returning from background after a long pause
Get this app if you want to learn to play the piano. It will teach you how to sight-read and throw in a whole lot of fundamental technique in the process. I’m an adult student and I’ve gotten farther in 1 week with Piano Maestro than I have with years of lessons as a teenager. The exercises are gently progressive and addictive so it guides you very efficiently through the different levels while keeping you coming back for more. If you follow the main 38 levels you’ll end up at level 3A (Faber or Alfred’s). Apparently you can even go to 3B or further if you do the Supersonic exercises too. Even better, it has separate exercises just for technique: scales, arpeggios, intervals, rhythm, hand coordination and sight-reading. To fully pass many of the technique exercises, you even have to do them in separate keys! Nice. And once you’ve done all that, they provide tons of free current and old songs for you to keep practicing your sight-reading and technique. Hands down, this is better than anything else on the market, and I’ve tried them all.
One of the best piano learning apps
This app is one of my three favorite piano learning apps and it is the best from a motivation-from-gamification point of view. The increase in difficulty is slow enough for a beginner (including adult beginner) and it gets you to do some practice even if you would do nothing "serious". But of course, the whole point is to just play with the piano at least a little bit every day, so anything that gets you to sit down and gives you feedback is excellent value!
Using this with a digital piano and USB, but it also works with acoustic pianos via microphone.
The above is also true for the free part of the app. After two months or so going through the free part, I have now upgraded to the subscription and I still love it. Keeps getting better. Also, my six year old just moved from Dust Buster to this.
I should start by saying that I'm not a big one for gamifying everything. So I delayed trying this program out for months. But I heard other piano teachers saying good things, so I finally tried it out. This program has generated lots of enthusiasm for practicing in my large piano studio. Kids whose between-lesson practice was mediocre have started practicing much more, and everyone who uses it shows a big improvement in sight-reading new material. Excellent!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: JoyTunes
- © 2013 JoyTunes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access$9.99
- Premium Member$59.99
- Unlimited Access$49.99
- Premium Member$11.99
- Premium Member$47.99
- Unlimited Access$39.99
- Premium Member$29.99