Card Mate Pro- credit cards wallet QR code Scanner
By Qiwen Zhang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Too many cards filled in your wallet? Don't know which card should put in your wallet? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your cards in your real wallet?
This is where Card Mate as a secure card manager comes handy.
* Card Mate can auto scan and save your card images, and you can store plenty of addition information with these card images. Scan card process is very simple and quick. Card Mate can store your Credit Cards, Bank Cards, ID Cards, and any other type of cards.
* All your cards images and information were encrypted using Industrial-strength encryption algorithm, and saved in the local storage of your iOS devices. There is NO server, and Nothing will be upload or send to the server, or any other place.
* You can set an access password to protect all your information, nobody can see or access your cards without this password. Support both Dot-lock and password PIN pad, use more secure pattern lock or 4 digits password as your like.
* Support card category, classify and manage your cards more effectively in category, including add category, edit category, delete category, drag to reorder category.
* Beautiful look and convenient operation, swipe to show/hide menu, tap to show/hide card information and copy to pasteboard, double tap to preview card images. All information in one place, access your card information anytime and any place.
* More advanced and user-friendly operation, drag cards to sort in any order, drag categories to sort in any order, drag to delete cards, drag to add cards to category, and two fingers swipe up to close card images preview.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
compatible iOS 10
Very Useful and Well-Designed App
I love this app - and it keeps getting better. Every time you take a credit card out of your wallet you risk an opportunity to lose it. As anyone who has ever lost one knows, the consequences can range from a substantial nuisance to a catastrophe. In fact, I keep some of my cards in a safe and use this app where possible to provide information needed for a purchase. I will not go into the mechanics of the app but will say that it elegantly does the job that it was designed to do. Its operation is intuitive, although I always like a written user's guide to be sure I'm not missing a feature. I highly recommend this app.
SO DISSAPOINTING! Does not work.
I spent WAY too much time reading reviews and researching all of these credit card/wallet apps. And when I finally settled on this one, paid and downloaded, it doesn't work!
It would not scan the card, and would also NOT let me take a picture of the front of the card. I was able to take a picture of the back of the card and crop it. But then after entering all of the information for the card, the app would not save the card or info.
The master password options are a joke—really, you only have a choice of the letters A, B, C, and the numbers 1–9? And it is only a FOUR character password? Seems really secure...NOT! Which I guess doesn't really matter since I can't actually enter any of my cards or private information anyway.
I simply want something to store the info and photos of all of my credit cards, licenses, passports, social security numbers, et cetra. Something intuitive, nicely desiged, secure and affordable. Why is that so difficult to find?
I was just going to request a refund and forget about it, but iTunes hasn't finished processing the transaction apparently. So since I can't spend my time going through the refund process right now, I get to write this lovely review instead. Thanks for wasting my time Card Mate Pro.
So many great things about this app. But for me, it is offset by one thing. Card data can only be synced with the Apple Cloud. This means I can't share card data that both my wife and I share ... like store cards, insurance info, etc. This is because my wife can sync only to her iCloud and I can sync only to mine. The two clouds can't mingle. SOLUTION: CardMate should also sync to DropBox and other cloud storage that we can both access. Without this ability, I had to load all our cards twice ... once for me and the second for my wife. This is the biggest flaw to this app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Qiwen Zhang
- © 2010-2014 Orcbit Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.