PayPal Here for iPad: Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere With PayPal's Mobile Card Reader
By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
What's New in Version 2.6.10
I sold something on eBay and wanted to check balance while traveling. Using iPad, I went to website and was directed to this app. Tried to sign in and I was asked sign up for a business account. I don't need to be a business account. Then, a god awful noise arose through my headphones and a voice came on saying, "please remove your headphones immediately." Why? Why should I remove my headphones? Why do they matter when checking an account balance? I obliged app to get on with it to home page, and wouldn't you know it, the app crashed. Worst app ever, zero stars if possible
I don,t need business account!
Maybe most of the people will like it but I do not need business account. And this app just trying to force me to agree to upgrade to business account or would not let me start use it! Why do I need to fill in those nonsense question like categories of business? I just want to use it to shopping!!!!!!!! Now I cannot even start using this app this is just annoying
With a little guidance from someone more tech-savvy than myself, I was able to enter all my info with ease and use with ease.