• The "Where Are You App" allows you to find out where other people are using only SMS / text message
• No app required for the other party
• It works on any internet and location enabled device, not only iPhones
• Supports Apple Watch
• Each location request has to be sent and approved separately making this the safest location sharing app in the app store
It's a bit like magic. (Except of course it's a simple mechanic)
A few words about privacy:
This app requires the consent of the person to be located located. Each location share has to be sent and approved individually. This app is not suitable for tracking. This makes it the safest location sharing app in the store.
For us it is very important that when using this app you respect other people's privacy and do not send any unreasonable requests! We cannot take any responsibility for any damage that may occur as a result of using this application.
We urge any users of this app to please use common sense and respect - do not compromise anybody's privacy!
This application does not require any user registration therefore all information is completely anonymised. We take privacy very seriously and take all measures within our means to make sure even the anonymised data is secure.
WhereAreYou offers an auto-renewing subscription based in-app purchase to get directions to your friend, unlock recent history, send location request by entering phone number and send request not only via iMessage.
Subscription name: Pro User
Subscription cost: $0.99 (USD)
Subscription duration: 1 year
Auto-renewing subscription: You subscription will be renewed every 1 year i.e. you will be charged every 1 year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
This app really sucked. I want to know if I can get my money back because this is retarded
My 6 year old granddaughter got lost at a carnival that spanned several blocks. She was with a friend of hers parent. She wasn't in any immediate danger, but for all we knew, she could have been. This program helped us locate her in a matter of seconds. This program is a must have for any parent, grandparent, family member or friend who wants to be able to keep their families and friends safe. This program could have very easily saved her life today. It could save yours or someone you know or love too.
Does the job. Works well.
I use this to keep track of my family members and my best friends. It works well and let's me know whenever they reach a certain location, based on my setting preferences, as well as when I want to know where each person is exactly. I'm liking it a lot!
- coUNDco AG
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Spanish, Thai, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 coANDco UK Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro User $1.99
- Pro User $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.