Say Hello to your new Mate - Weather Mate. The most accurate and beautiful weather app on the appstore.
Weather Mate is a stunning new application that combines cutting edge weather forecasting with beautifully crafted UI design to deliver the most accurate climate information suitable for both basic and advanced users. It is intuitive, charming, and more fun than a weather app has the right to be! The UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes this the #1 weather app.
This app delivers current live weather conditions, 10-day weather forecasts, hourly forecasts for each hour of the next 10 days, severe weather alerts, astronomical information, push temperature/freeze alerts, and animated weather maps for any worldwide location. Choose from over 3.2 million hand picked locations or you can retrieve forecast for your current location using your device's GPS. Plus you can capture your weather screen and share it with your friends through social media. To add to the fun, the app also speaks out the weather conditions for you! Experience weather in a way, you have never before.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES THIS APP FROM THE CROWD OF OTHER WEATHER APPS ON THE APP STORE?
LOCAL, LOCAL, LOCAL
Weather Mate uses weather data from the industry leader Weather Underground to guarantee that you get the most accurate & reliable weather information. But that's not all. Weather Mate uses the network of 30,000+ PERSONAL WEATHER STATIONS installed around the globe to provide the most localized weather data. You have the option to choose the weather station which is closest to your home or work.
With this app in your hands, you can stop looking outside for weather. Guaranteed!
● Add up to 10 worldwide locations at any one time
● Current weather conditions from the local weather station
● 10-Day forecast
● Hourly forecasts in 1 hour intervals for the next 10 days including detailed weather information at each interval
● Weather widget for the Notification Center. Get accurate current weather conditions, the daily / hourly weather forecasts & severe weather alerts. All with a single swipe!
● Choose the weather station which is closest to your desired area, to get the most localized weather data
● Severe Weather Alerts to keep you abreast of bad weather coming your way
● Live Interactive Radar & Satellite, to go with 15+ other Map Layers.
● Push temperature alerts right on your home screen icon's badge. Freeze alerts to notify you when the temperature passes zero mark. These alerts also appear in the lock screen & notification center. Stay updated about the weather even when not running the app!
● Stunning background weather animations automatically matched to the current weather conditions
● World clock showing the local time for each of your chosen locations
● Capture your weather screen and share it directly with friends via Facebook, Twitter or Email
● Listen to the live weather conditions & temperature. Yes, the app speaks!
● Swipe to switch between selected locations
● Custom brightness control
● Choose your own units for any of the weather parameters. You can also choose between 12 or 24 hour time format
● Sound based UI events
● Universal app. One weather app for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
● Gorgeous retina graphics (HD ready)
DETAILED WEATHER INFO
● Current Temperature
● Feels Like Temperature
● High & Low Temperatures
● Weather Description/Icon
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Chance of Precipitation
● Barometric Pressure
● Cloud Cover
● UV Index
● Wind Chill
● Dew Point
● Sunrise Time
● Sunset Time
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us using the "Contact Customer Support" button on the Support tab of Settings screen or email us at email@example.com. We greatly value your feedback.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/WeatherMateApp or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WeatherMateApp
- NEW: Detailed Air Quality data included in the app. You can view current air quality conditions in your area, as well as hourly & daily forecast, history, pollutant concentration, & health recommendations.
- NEW: Weather Almanac feature has been included. You can view the daily as well as monthly weather almanac for any world-wide location.
- We have fixed an issue where some of the weather stations went missing from the list. Now you will see a comprehensive list of all the nearby weather stations.
- We have squashed some minor bugs from the previous update.
Thank you for all the feedback submitted through your emails. We are still working on several new features which will be available in the next versions. If you like the app and the progress we're making, please show us your support by submitting a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
BEST weather app for iphone and watch!
Weather mate pro has everything i wanted and more for following all the weather. and with the new watch complication, you get all the amazing weather details on your watch. plus the same alerts/ warnings/ etc you get on your phone. the amount of customization you can choose is amazing. for example, to start, choose the weather station you prefer from the places you've picked. then customize the different complications on your watch. i give it 5 stars! since, nothing is perfect, here's what i'd like to see changed. change the big part in the top box, it gives me the feeling of an older digital alarm clock. i always wished that the time display and blue bulls eye/wind direction gauge was done differently. and definitely not so big, it's out of sync with the rest of the more modern and somehow friendlier looking graphics. i like the big weather graphic in the top box though (sun behind the clouds, sun, etc...). and lastly, i love all the weather details now available on my watch. but in the future, being able to view all the details for more than one location (current or home), on the watch, would be great. so, home/current location plus other picks (los angeles, washington d.c., etc.) available to view on the watch. even so, this weather app still stomps all the others. for loads of clear, useful, detailed, timely and customizable weather data (in the usa and beyond), this is the weather app to have.
This weather app gives great detailed information concerning weather in my area and state. It is very customizable in selecting how I want to be informed. A good map section I can customize to give up to date weather and even direction of storm systems and information when I tap on the small directional grid and gives air quality reports. In the Advanced section of Settings, it takes a little time to get to know the features and there is even a section that explains weather contitions. You really have to explore this app to see how it can inform you on weather conditions. Gives a look ahead by hour, day or week and an active wind guage to show the direction and speed, has a red bar for server alerts, a voice option to give conditions. There is even a Travel Planner showing conditions when you are scheduled to take a flight. It will select the closest station to give a more accurate prediction or you can select a station in your area. I reccommend the Pro just to support such apps as this one that really gives the kind of information needed to be well informed. Well designed and layed out to tell you what you need and want to know. There is even an option for earthquakes. If any con I have to give it, the small print because of the detailed layout, but it is still very legable. I must admit I have the iphone se (like it very much). Yet, this is a great app to have on your iphone that gives such detailed information!!
Pretty close to perfect...
Update: Finally formatted to fit iPhone X screen! Thank you!
Still waiting on UI update and map zoom start feature a year after this original review was written, but once again customer support is the BEST in the App Store – or anywhere else for that matter...
The reintroduction of the WeatherRadio is fabulous. AND, the lightning, storm tracking and other layer data on the map is extensive and pretty accurate as far as I can tell. Although the UI could perhaps use a little modern spit and polish, this app has something even better going for it than the best weather forecasting -- it's got responsive customer support. The rest should take a lesson. All that aside -- I have found the forecasting very accurate and the oodles of customizable data very welcome. I live in Southwest Florida where weather can change on a dime, so the more data the better. The only complaint I had about their super quick-loading radar was that the initial view was so zoomed out it takes a lot of pinching to zoom in to my city. But they responded immediately to let me know they are working on providing a custom zoom setting. Still waiting on that, but a tiny inconvenience. Awesome. So five stars even if it's not yet perfect.
- DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
- 75.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.