Frozen: Storybook Deluxe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Winner of the Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review***
• Experience two sides of the new Frozen film story with Anna and Elsa – two sisters with very different points of view!
• Interactive play: create your own “ice craft” snow globes, and re-create Frozen scenes with frosty drawing tools.
• Flip your device to read, hear, and see the different perspectives from Anna and Elsa.
•Laugh out loud as your enjoy tappable animation, film quotes, and a few surprises.
In “Frozen,” fearless optimist Anna teams up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey, encouraging Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna’s sister, Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.
• Storytelling Options: Read on your own! Record your own voice! Or listen to the narration that accompanies this retelling of Frozen
• Create and build frozen scenes and crystal palaces with your “ice craft” tools
• Flip your device upside-down for different points of view from the two sisters
• Short clips from the actual film
• Activities, including: put together ice puzzles
• Surprising and fun tappable activities
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.6
NOTE: This app is NOT compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd Generation and 4th Generation, and iPad 1.
*** Be sure to check out other Disney apps:
- Brave: Storybook Deluxe
- Planes: Storybook Deluxe
No sound fix on ipad
1..check toggle switch on side above volume control, if you see orange switch it over so you see no orange.
2..on your ipad swipe up on screen, I found it a bit fiddly but got their. This opens control center, look for picture of bell. If it has a line through it touch it remove line. Ok now try the the frozen book and you should be good. Of course turn volume up.
3.. If your on ios6 or lower double click home button, the circle on the ipad. Flick across the icons so you see a speaker touch it if a line is through it. The launch frozen.
This came from Disney support and worked for me good luck.
The flipping is so CONFUSING!😡
I baught this app it was Great it worked great but one thing the flipping is hard because you don't know which story is who's. Like Elsa's When I Flip it to Elsa it Flips to Anna. I know I might be wrong but it's just to confusing can you fix that and put a label like if you are on Anna or Elsa like put there name in the corner thanks!-Miss_problem_liz Instagram
Story book works perfectly on my iPad 4 and each child's iPad mini. Puzzles are a little boring but so far the kids love this app. Bought this for the lower sale price and is worth the purchase. My daughters love Frozen and will play this app frequently.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 07, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 757 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2013 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.