By Lucid Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lucidchart is the simplest way to build diagrams on your iPad or iPhone. More than 4 million people trust Lucidchart to make flowcharts, process flows, network diagrams, wireframes, and nearly any other diagram.
* Import Visio and Omnigraffle files from anywhere
* Start with a template, then drag and drop to make changes
* Share and collaborate with your entire team
* Access your documents on any device or browser using your Lucidchart account
Using the app requires a Lucidchart account, and you can sign up for free right in the app. Your free account gets you cloud syncing and backup of all your diagrams, and allows you to access your Lucidchart diagrams on your iPhone, your iPad, and every other browser, OS, and device. If you already have a Lucidchart account, just sign in and your documents will load automatically.
SIMPLE TO BUILD AND SHARE:
* Choose from pre-built templates and hundreds of shapes
* Share and collaborate with team members
* Import your Visio and Omnigraffle diagrams to keep your old work and collaborate with colleagues
* Export diagrams as PDF, PNG, or Visio (Pro only) to use them use natively in other apps
* View recent diagrams offline
* Diagrams save and sync instantly with your Lucidchart account, so you'll never lose your work
WORK IN THE CLOUD:
* Access Lucidchart on any device or operating system
* Work in real-time with an unlimited number of users
* Embed diagrams on the web
* Integrate with Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, SAML, or Jive
UPGRADE FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
* Lucidchart Basic gives you unlimited documents and unlimited shapes per document
* Lucidchart Pro gives you all that plus Visio and Omnigraffle import, Visio export, and access to every shape library
* With Lucidchart, you only need to upgrade once to get premium access on your iPhone, iPad, the web, and any other device
* After a 7-day free trial, Free accounts are limited to 5 active documents and 60 objects per document
HUNDREDS OF SHAPES & USE CASES:
* Process flows
* Value stream maps
* BPMN 2.0 diagrams
* UML diagrams
* Use case diagrams
* Workflow diagrams
* Mind maps
* Concept maps
* Venn diagrams
* Graphic organizers
* Network diagrams
* AWS architecture diagrams
* Cisco network diagrams
* Data flow diagrams
* Circuit diagrams
* Process engineering diagrams
Both Basic ($5.99 USD) and Pro ($8.99 USD) upgrades are available as monthly subscriptions. Subscription are billed through iTunes and renew monthly within 24 hours of the renewal period. Subscriptions may be managed within iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service
You can always reach us at email@example.com with feedback or questions (you can tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for considering Lucidchart!
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We've got an awesome update for you!
iOS 11 drag and drop support:
- Drop images and text into your diagram
- Drag and drop folders or documents to move them
- Drop files into your documents list to import them
A newly designed documents list navigation:
- Switch between views with the new tabs along the bottom
- Easily navigate in and out of folders
You can now @mention people when commenting on shapes and edit your previous comments.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, questions, or issues (you can also tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for being a Lucidchart customer!
Nagware features kicked in before I could meaningfully evaluate this
I got three useful drawings out of it in its first use. When I tried to use it the second time I hit the three drawing limit for the free version. Deleting my drawings was not helpful. I got nagged to upgrade first for drawing count then for my use of advanced templates. Which don't appear to be labeled as such by the way. Otherwise this seemed OK. But I'm not going to fight the nag dialogs to confirm whether or not that's true.
Lack of support on Multi-language.
The app works okay. But it still lacks of support on multi language. Chinese fonts are missing and cannot be read. I can view them on the web but not the app.
Bad UI and slow speed! NO REFUND!!!
We subscribed for annual plan but stop using it cause the speed to load the design app is crazy slow in Asia.
They don’t offer any refund!!!!!! Even we never use it anymore!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Lucid Software Inc
- © Lucid Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 6 months of Lucidchart Professional on all your devices$54.99
- 6 months of Lucidchart Basic on all your devices$29.99