Squats Challenge: 0-100 Squats trainer workout
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want great legs? This app will take you there.
It will train you from 0 to 100 squats in 10 Weeks!
● Get ready to live your dream !
Squats is made by experts, the same people that built the awesome Pushups, Situps, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
This app will get you in shape by gradually training you from 0 to 100 squats in 10 weeks. You only need this app to guide & motivate you, and 20 minutes, 3 times a week, for 10 weeks. When you are done, you will be much stronger and have much better looking legs and butt.
When you start a workout, you turn on your favorite music, and then the app's audio coach tells you exactly how many squats to do, when to rest, and when to resume. The app also keeps you motivated, which is the key to success and the true magic of the app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise, and you will earn wins and badges as you go along. With this app, you will have better legs.
● from zero to 100 Squats in 10 weeks
● guided by your personal audio coach
● starts easy and slowly increases the squats
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
● listen to your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
● only 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● designed to make any beginner succeed
● extensive guidance for beginners
● answers to all common questions
AND THERE'S MORE
● stretching & warmup videos
● male & female audio coaches
● detailed information & guidance
● and there is more...
● iPhone & iPod touch (all models)
● iPad (all models)
----- CONTACT US -----
● Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 7.2
- iOS 10 Adaptations
A 24/7 personal trainer
This app is nice. I enjoy it. Because it doesn't automatically flip to the next work out you have the option of repeating a work out. When you get stuck in a place it's difficult for you physically you can spend two or three workouts repeating it. It has allowed me to build strength that was absolutely absent from my body. I still use the app but I also am now fit enough to join other classes and not completely embarrassed myself or hold back the class
Rrrr!! Does not advance to next workout.
Argh! Why doesn't this app advance you to next workout?? You finish, come back in two days and (I don't realize until I'm done repeating the workout from two days ago) it's still on the workout from two days ago. Then I have to delete, then try to add on what I should have already done.... such a silly/simple thing, but frustrating. Otherwise five stars!
I was looking for something that would help me build on my legs. I like/love this app, as it helps build strength in my legs as the squat reps increase. I'm on week 5 and I'm starting to see some muscle increase in my legs/quads/hamstrings! It's all about them "gains" and this app will definitely get you in that direction. Two thumbs up!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.