Eat24 Order Food Delivery and Takeout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your iPad can now feed you. No, it hasn’t learned to cook, but you won’t have to either, thanks to the free, easy-to-use Eat24 Order Food Delivery and Takeout app.
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready for some food. The Eat24 iPad app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
What can our app do?
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- In unfamiliar territory? Search by your current location, order, and the Eat24 iPad app will have it waiting (well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea).
- Yelp included. See what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best). The Eat24 iPad app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question, no one does. The Eat24 iPad app lets you scan your credit card directly into the app and securely stores your payment information for you.
- Hate credit cards? Use PayPal!
- 24 Hour Live chat and order status support. If it isn’t right, we’ll make it right. No robots, no problem.
- Cash back for future orders through our CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24Hours VIP program.
- Take pictures of your food and capture the memory of your meal before you devour it. Because a picture is worth 1,000 yums, and because they make other people jealous and hungry. (And really, isn’t that the point of taking food photos?)
- Eat24 Notes. Write a note about your meal right on your iPad and remind yourself to order/not order an item again. (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways)
- The My Notes feature lets you assemble an All-Star team of your favorite past-ordered items from a restaurant for easy re-ordering. And less thinking than ever before.
- We included the popular Tweet My Meal function, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes of your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24 Hours Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Tap, Relax and Enjoy with the Eat24 iPad app.
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixed loading slowness
I got this app when it first came out and have been a loyal customer. I have to say the latest update astounded me in it's speed. My iPad is getting older, but this app has no delay whatsoever in it's functions, in my experience, and thus deserves a lot of credit in my book. Also the service has always been top-notch, and I enjoy the weekly coupon. My only"complaint" is that the review reminder didn't actually bring me to this page, which could very well have been an App Store glitch. But I felt so strongly about this review that I left it anyways. Keep up the great work.
Pretty useless . . .
This app seems like a great idea, but their search engine frequently encounters bugs and their customer support takes no responsibility. The app may tell you the food will arrive at one time, but expect it to take about twice as long and for customer service to say it's the restaurant's fault.
I also tried ordering from a well established restaurant which delivers, and it didn't show up in the search. While it's frustrating enough that this app can't be used for all restaurants, I tried other searches and the same seven places kept showing up. Why does Indian food show up in a search for pizza? The two times I've talked to customer service, they blame the restaurant for the problem. That's just irresponsible. Take some advice, don't waste your time with this app unless you only order from the same place every week.
Awesome but glitchy
Would give 5 stars but last couple updates seem to have made the app glitchy.
1) It stays in an infinite loading state when I use my address(where it was instant before) but seems to load ok when I use the generic location.
2) Freezes completely when I open menus now, have to restart.
3) Also my bill from one vendor was $47 in the cart and when I went to check out the total was $95? Of course I tried all the regular trouble shooting options...
4) The customer service has always been great though and when it works its an awesome app!