Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefitting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
What's New in Version 5.66
Thank you for all your feedback. We always strive to create a great user experience for you.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Fixed iOS 10 notification center issues
- Fixed workout session bugs
- Newly designed home and workout plan screens
Perfect app for the job!
I love this app! It's easy to use and does exactly what I want, track my macros! Nothing fancy about it! I love that I can use the honeycomb tiles to easily click and track my water and coffee intake. Scanning barcodes makes tracking my foods much easier, but I wish I could type in things such as "HyVee salad bar" and get a list of their foods. I also wish my fats, carbs and proteins were listed in the honeycomb with my calories instead of in the Insights... maybe they can be... I'm still learning the app. Overall this is an awesome app and what it offers for free is exactly what I need. I've set goals for my macros, weight and steps and opted in for push notifications so it reminds me to drink water and hit my steps. I know some people thinks who forgets to drink water... Well this ->girl<- I'm never really thirsty! I love that it already had Arbonne products in the app too so I can easily search those items and stay on track with my goals! I never knew just how much bad fat I was taking in daily and this app has opened my eyes and helped me decrease my bad fats and keep up with the good fats, and carbs too!
I love this app!!!! I have been using it daily and it is fantastic. I use other fitness apps ( for running or other workouts) as well, and I use this along with those. I do recommend this to everyone...
I would love it more if I didn't have to use other tracking apps though, like my running app and would like to see more variety for workouts, I do an array of different things from HIIT, Tabata, weight training (which this app doesn't count the calories from that for some reason), sprinting, and it could give calculations from the different workout videos from beach body and other popular ones...for more accurate tracking.
Also, I would prefer it not to show everyone logging in their workouts on my notifications. I had mine notifications turned off but then it wouldn't show my step on my icon either, so I had to turn them back on and seeing my phone flashing on every time someone logs their workouts is a bit annoying...so if the step tracking could stay on the icon without having to have the notifications on would be fantastic...
I have been using this app for several years, since its inception, and I do love using it. It has made several great updates to it and they continue to improve it over the years...very happy with this app. It has very accurate step counting as well.
Location requirements a little creepy
Why does it need to have a pop-up requesting location data for absolutely all tracking? It shouldn't need location tracking for meditation, stretching, strength training, or even walking if you just want the pedometer (accelerometer) to track fitness. And yes, they have it now (finally) that it will actually track some things without location being set but, if I'm not mistaken, it still doesn't seem to be considered "active" time even if the pedometer is used.
It's especially creepy with a name like Argus (a mythological creature with a hundred eyes to watch everything) not to mention that there is a US government program called ARGUS-IS--Autonomous Real-Time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance Imaging System. In its privacy statement it mentions that everything, whether a member is in the US or not, is processed in the US. I'm not really sure that's a good thing.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 5.66
- Size: 191 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium$4.99
- Azumio Premium$29.99
- Azumio Premium$8.99
- Azumio Premium$9.99
- Azumio Premium$39.99