Swipe To iMessage or SMS - Tap to Call & Facetime - By ReachFast Contacts
By Sign.al (OFFSHORE) S.A.L
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Featured on The Next Web: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/04/29/reachfast-is-a-slick-contacts-app-for-iphone/"
** The Slickest way to call, message, and Facetime for iphone **
ReachFast was designed for iphone to simplify the process of calling, searching, and adding contacts. Every detail has been optimized in order to save you time. By comparison, ReachFast is 1 to 3 times faster than other contacts apps in any given scenario.
* Pull-down to search, instead of tapping on a specific area. You can open the search without even looking at the screen.
* Only One tap to call.
* Two taps to Facetime.
* Swipe right to message.
* Favorites and Recently called contacts appear INLINE with the contacts... No need to switch tabs and the landing happens always on the recent, if you don't find the contact there, just pull down to search.
* Smart search, that learns who you call the most and gives you the first result as a top hit, while reducing the number of letters you type before finding your contact.
* Adding a contact is super fast. we don't stop you to ask if you are adding to existing or updating a new one, it happens along the way and reduces 3 steps out of the overall scenario.
* While adding a contact, no need to move your finger and look at the upper screen to switch fields, you can swipe the keyboard to jump lines while keeping your fingers on the keyboard to save you time.
* Forgot their names? View your contacts Chronologically.
* Ability to show pictures, organize by first name, sounds, vibration, show emails etc.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Bug Fixes
Before Great, Now Buggy
I used this app for 2 years on my iPhone 5C, loved it!!! When I got my iPhone 6S I couldn't get past the tutorial, but....after swiping left and right on the keyboard multiple times on the part of the tutorial it finally got past the tutorial and now the app works great as ever on my iPhone 6s. Best contacts ever, but it hasn't been updated in 2 years, they really need to update it to account for the new iPhone features and to fix the tutorial bug, I think it's because on the 6s swiping on the keyboard activates track pad mode, and the app had key board swiping features before the trackpad feature was built in, which is why it's so hard to get past the tutorial. I'm giving 5 stars because I love this app and got it working, but beware that it make take a lot of time to get through the tutorial bug.
It works very well I was surprised because most people didn't like it. So this app was very useful on my iPhone 6 and it was cool.
Tutorial is screwed up
This app worked great for years as a phone/contacts replacement. After a recently restoring my phone from a backup, I can't get through the tutorial at the beginning of this app. If makes the app completely useless and I had to delete it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sign.al (OFFSHORE) S.A.L
- © Sign.al S.A.L
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.