By Noom, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“Changing Your Body Starts By Changing Your Brain.”
Make the leap from knowing what you need to do to get healthy to actually doing something about it with the help of a dedicated Noom coach. Your coach will follow what you’re doing in the app and support you through a structured program tailored to your specific health goals.
Choose from a variety coached programs, created by physicians, that are designed to prevent or manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
Used by over 15 million people worldwide, Noom will help you not only lose weight, but also gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy for the long term. Unlike other calorie counters or food tracking apps, Noom's trained coaches will help you reach your health goals.
• 9 out of 10 active users lose weight
• Users lose an average of 10 lbs. in 2 months
◆ Easy and Comprehensive
• Easy to follow tasks. Each day, Noom gives you a simple plan to follow
• The only calorie counter with color-coded logging that gives you nutrition feedback
• Large food database with popular restaurants and local cuisine
• Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer that counts your steps in your pocket
• Now you can track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure and blood glucose
◆ [New] Unlock even more with A Program, With Your Personal Coach
• Choose from multiple intensive courses, ranging from 16-22 weeks, that emphasizes the skill building and practice, designed to help you gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy
• A dedicated "human" coach that gives you support and encouragement
• Support group of peers on a similar journey; lean on others for support, and give support to others!
• Challenges and articles to put what you’re learning into practice, delivered daily
• Access to thousands of healthy recipes that you can log with one swipe
◆ Our Current Offerings
• Healthy Weight Program, our most popular plan, designed to help you not just lose weight but establish a healthier lifestyle for the long-term (Program duration: 16 weeks)
• Diabetes Prevention Program, designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills you need to change the habits to reduce the risk for diabetes (Program duration: 16 weeks)
◆ Praise For Noom Coach
• Featured as one of Dr. Oz’s favorite apps
• Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more
• Juan “I struggled with my weight all my life. Noom guided me every step of the way… it’s amazing how it changed my health.”
Sign up today and start turning healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
If you get a Coach, subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You won't be able to cancel a subscription during the current period.
To manage your Noom subscription:
1) Open the App Store app on your device and scroll to the bottom
2) Go to Apple ID > View Apple ID > Manage App Subscriptions > Noom Coach
◇◇◇Partnering For Success◇◇◇
Noom works with a cross section of payers, providers, and employers to help them improve the health of their members through our solutions
• Self-insured employers
• Health Plans
Contact email@example.com for more information!
What's New in Version 4.21.0
- More food barcodes! We added almost 5000 barcodes for new and existing items to make it easier to find your favorite foods!
- Easily navigate which posts are new and which threads have new comments in your group feed.
I have been using this app for over 3 weeks. The first couple of weeks were great. I loved the readings and the fun and cheeky way they were written. All of the sudden when my app updated, all of that is gone. It no longer prompts me to weigh in daily, and it’s almost as if someone totally different took over the app. I stayed the course after the two week trial because of the fun and different approach the daily challenges and snippets and pics had. I’m disappointed that it changed. Please bring the fun back!
Don’t waste your money
Noom is a great concept with terrible execution. There are hardly any check-ins from your coach, they give no real advice and it’s mostly an app that helps you track your foods. Don’t waste your money and use any other free app that tracks calories. I don’t have the time to track every single thing I’m eating, and the articles get old fast. The meal plan is a terrible joke as I’ve gotten basically the same thing from a free 2-week exercise program.
I tried this a long time ago. Cancelled it or so I though. Today out of the blue my card was charged 99 dollars. I attempted to contact someone but the so called chat is very slow and robotic. In the group I was in there were many messages from people who were trying to cancel and not being successful. At the least this is deceptive.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 4.21.0
- Size: 89.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Noom, Inc.
- © 2017 Noom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Noom Pro$9.99
- Noom Program$44.99
- Noom Pro$19.99
- Noom Pro$9.99
- Noom Program$89.99
- Noom Pro$49.99
- Noom Pro$4.99
- Noom Pro$24.99
- Noom Program$44.99
- Noom Program$59.99