Test your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in the crazy Alpine Adventure that transforms dry math drills into a mountain of fun. Score big and you could be the next King of the Alps in the hilarious carnival game that combines fast-tapping fun and original yodeling music to help you master the basics of math.
"Throw away your math flashcards, we've found something much better." — Fun Educational Apps
• All the addition and subtraction binomial equations for numbers 1-20.
• All the multiplication and division binomial equations for numbers 1-12.
• Five game modes based on the basic math operators.
• High-score charts that track the best 15 games for all five operators, providing a fun motivation tool for the classroom.
• Support for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition:
• As seen in The New York Times
• Apple New and Noteworthy
• Featured in Apple’s Kids Collection
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
YodelOh Math Mountain has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and Reviews
This is my favorite math app. I recommend this app to my students who are struggling with their math facts. Get it.
Let me say that this game fully deserves five stars, before I make some recommendations that might make the game even better.
In general, the game should be a bit more customizable. Players can choose which function (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or all four), but a few more options would be even better:
1) An options to turn the music on/off
2) An option to choose the number of wrong answers before the climber drops off the cliff. As it is now, the game ends after 15 or so wrong answers. This is a good default, but it makes for a fairly long game - 5 minutes or more. if the player could make the game shorter or longer by choosing the number of wrong answers , that might make the game more fun, and also more “shareable” - kids could watch each other play if a game were shorter.
3) An option to determine the speed of the timer. Players have about 3 seconds to answer correctly before a penalty is assessed. Again, this is a good default, but some players might like a bit more time (if working with new arithmetic functions) or less time (to make a more exciting game.)
4) Make the climber a girl, if the player is a girl - and the little obstacles that appear later could be boys if the player is a girl? Just a thought.
These suggestions do not imply that the game is anything less than well-made and terrific fun. Great job! We like all the Spinlight apps.
Lots of Mathematical Fun!
When I heard that YodelOh was going to have a Math version, I couldn't wait to get it. The original was great, but this is even better because when I become addicted to this game, at least I can call it educational! Seriously, this game is great for kids or anyone wanted to perfect their math skills. I just got a score of 22,920 in multiplication. I would be anxious to see if anyone can beat it.
- Little 10 Robot, LLC
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Little 10 Robot, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.