Rivals at War: 2084
By Hothead Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday
The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination
What's New in Version 1.3
The war continues, this time with some of the saboteurs crushed for a better game experience. We've also given the troops training to operate in an iOS 10 environment.
I know the makers of the game need money they deserve it but here's my problem your soldiers retire after so long and it cost 50 bucks to unretire them which if u lose ur best gold players it's hard to win campaigns to get them back especially after losing 3 gold or better plz drop the cost to 20 that makes it affordable and people usually don't have enough patent so u still make money and ur height paying customers like me don't leave the game win win (: other than that keep it up
FIX THIS MAJOR PROBLEM!
MATCHMAKING!!! Everything in this game is perfect. You create your own team with different gear cards for each soldier, get to name them, and can earn in-game currency to buy and upgrade them. In order to get in game currency, you need to either battle or purchase them using your real money$$$. But of course I want to earn it so I battle others online, only problem is im getting matched with people 20, 30, and even 40+ overall then my team overall which makes it hard to win. FIX YOUR MATCHMAKING THEN ILL GIVE IT A BETTER RATING
Fantastic game! Found this game few years ago but because of the problem with my phone it's until I got an iPhone now that I finally can play it:)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 71.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hothead Games
- © 2016 Hothead Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Bucks$1.99
- Ammo Box of Bucks$4.99
- Rucksack of Bucks$9.99
- Roll of Coins$0.99
- Transport of Bucks$24.99
- Bank of Coins$2.99
- Armory of Bucks$49.99
- Team Shield 2$2.99
- Fortress of Bucks$99.99
- Team Shield 1$0.99