Castle Raid 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It’s the coming of the new age of war, Castle Raid 2 - New alliances is here. Are you prepared to do battle?
Castle Raid is back, bigger and more challenging than ever before! In this unique tug-of-war you once again fight to defend your castle against the enemy’s hoard. Get ready to enter the magical world of noble knights and sage wizards, dragons and assassins, and set out on a new epic adventure. Fight your way through the snow covered lands of the Frozen Plains and the beautiful open fields of the Greenlands. Learn the ways of your new enemy, the Reavers - You’ll be seeing a lot of them.
Castle Raid 2 features tons of new exhilarating content guaranteed to knock your socks off. Play against your friend on the same device or take on the challenge of completing the game in campaign mode. With 20 new battlefields, three difficulty modes, gladiator and time challenges, 9 unit classes to choose from and upgrade, you’ll be sure to have a great time!
- Unique single device multiplayer - Fight your best friends to see who’s the boss!
- Fight your way through 20 battlegrounds, in two different worlds. With delightful new obstacles such as dangerous spike traps and thorny defense barricades, arrow firing fortified turrets and strategically placed guard zones. Oh, and did we mention the dragon? We have a dragon.
- Choose from 9 different units when setting your battle formation. Meet the evil Warlock, the sneaky Rogue, the King’s Guard, the cunning Wizard and the reckless Demolition Expert.
- Find out who the Reavers are and why they talk so funny (hint: they make up for their speech impediment with brute force).
- Can you outsmart the computer opponent in Casual, Normal or Heroic difficulty? He’s got like... loads of RAM, so good luck with that.
- Intuitive gameplay, pick up and do battle - Castle Raid style!
- Story based campaign mode with beautifully illustrated graphics.
- Have you beaten the computer opponent in campaign mode and think the game is over? Think again. To really beat the game you have to complete all challenges: Time challenge - beat the level within a specific time. Gladiator challenge - beat the level with a predefined unit setup (trim your fingernails for this one!).
- Stunning retina graphics and beautiful animations.
- Watch you battles over and over with our video replay support or share your feats with your friends.
- Use our global leaderboards and over 40 achievements to compete with people all over the world.
Not compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPad 1
Visit us online: http://www.arcticmill.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Arcticmill
Get in touch with us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Fix for units getting stuck and flickering on some maps.
I love this game. It is very addicting especially the head 2 head game mode. I've experienced very few bugs and only minor ones like the units stop moving briefly.
My only problem is that in head 2 head when you get good at it you find that the rouge, kings guard, and warlock are very under powered and it turns into a 20 min game of putting down units and eventually sneaking by a bomb runner or two for the win. I have tried countless strategies utilizing the kings guard and rouge and warlock but usually it's the person that has soldier archer and horse rider that wins which gets very boring fast. Giving the kings guard more health and less attack making it more like a tank would help for a lot of different strategies.
Sorry for my rambling but i feel these changes would help the head to head game mode work better. Thank you.
Best two player game!
I rarely rate 5 stars. This game is worth it. I have had no bugs or problems, it works great and is really fun. One of barely any games that is worth the money. I especially enjoy head to head mode. Please update and build on this game! It is my favorite!
Great game! The game is fairly easy (for the easier game modes) once you get the pace of the game. The hardest mode really is a challenge where you need full upgrades. I just grinded the last stage on easiest to get the upgrades, so it wasn't too much of a hassle.
I disagree with some of the other reviews. The computer is restrained by the same resources as you, however once you fall behind its an uphill battle (which is true for the computer as well). Just constantly produce harvesters and protect them! Fail to do this correctly and you will lose.
Only thing i didnt like was the effectiveness of missiles on harvesters diminish in later levels (which was not the case in the previous game)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 26, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 347 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arcmill AB
- © Arcmill AB 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.