Spendee - budgeting app, money & expense tracker
By Cleevio s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Understand your finances better with Spendee, budgeting app that tracks your spending, optimizes your budget and helps you save money.
“Analyze your income and spending through gorgeous infographics and bring beauty to your finance.” - App Store
"Spendee Tracks Your Expenses with a Gorgeous, Frictionless Interface." - Lifehacker
● Track expenses manually or securely connect your bank account
● Adding expenses is quick and easy
● Beautiful infographics for incomes and expenses
● Create shared accounts with your friends and family
● Multiple currencies, making it perfect for travelling or vacations
● Custom wallets for special occasions such as holidays, anniversaries, wedding, car purchase, etc.
● Secure data synchronization
Spendee is an excellent and beautiful money tracker for budget planning and money management.
Already downloaded by over 730,000 people.
DOWNLOAD OUR BUDGETING APP TODAY AND SAVE MORE MONEY!
Best of all, the more you use Spendee, the more valuable it gets, by rewarding you with attractive charts that show you where your money is going and how your costs are matching up with your income.
Follow us on facebook.com/spendeeapp and twitter.com/spendeeapp
Email us at email@example.com
Spendee is free to download and use. Spendee Plus upgrades your experience and gives you the ability to create multiple wallets and invite your family members and friends and share your wallets with them for $1.99/month or $14.99/year through an auto-renewing subscription. Spendee Premium for $2.99/month or $23.99/year also allows you to synchronize Spendee with your bank accounts.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Now the budget can be added any date in the past
- Hashtag suggestions has a new look
- Quick add transaction button on the wallet card
- All users in a shared wallet can create/change or delete categories
A lifesaver! Saving money for the first time in ages!!
I've tried so many different budget apps and this is the only one that has worked. Things have been a little tight financially and I have found myself spending everything left over after bills and not saving very much. That's all changed since I downloaded this amazing app. Spendee is wonderful because it helps you visualize where your money is going. They don't clog this app up with ads for credit cards and loans like other apps do, so it is simple to navigate around (but also gives you so much data about where and when you're spending your money!). They let you import your bank accounts but I choose to input my transactions manually every day to keep myself accountable, and I've found this forces me to stay in touch with how much I'm spending each week and how much I've got left in each category. Love love love this app. Thank you for making such a pleasant, easy, effective way to budget.
Good but ideas for improvement
I really like this app. The interface for entering transactions is beautiful and works just like it should. The ability to enter and track budgets and view spending reports is also really nice. The suggestions I have for improvement are:
1) A feature where you can transfer all of the categories from one wallet to another. I would like to have multiple wallets with the exact same categories but manually entering each category into each wallet is way more tedious than it should be.
2) A 'transfer' feature to quickly transfer money from one wallet to another. This is pretty standard on other personal finance apps.
3) The ability to link multiple wallets to a single budget and single reporting overview. Right now each wallet handles budgeting and reporting only for the wallet in question, totally separate from other wallets. However, my wife and I have a single family budget and I want multiple wallets (one for my cash and one for her cash) that can be consolidated for purposes of budgeting and reporting.
Underrated Personal Finance App!!!
This app is highly underrated and should be near the top of the charts under apps like Mint and Clarity. The user interface is stellar! Great color scheme, quick/snappy, easy to use, access, and learn. I used Mint for a year and decided I wanted a good for manual tracking didn't want a bunch of services connecting to my bank account and I found Spendee and never plan to switch. I do wish I could create more than one budget with the free version but other than that it great! My financial discipline has increased since using it, it draws a really clear picture as to where your money is going and coming from. Very simple app but extremely effective! If you're looking to manually track finances choose no other app trust me. Doesn't support as many smaller institutions like credit unions as competitors like Mint do but if that's not issue you will love Spendee. Did I mention Apple Watch support also!? 👍🏽👍🏽
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: CLEEVIO s.r.o.
- © 2015 CLEEVIO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spendee Premium account$2.99
- Spendee Plus account$1.99
- Spendee Premium account$22.99
- Spendee Plus account$14.99