Understand your finances better with Spendee, the FREE budgeting app that tracks your spending, optimizes your budget and helps you save money.
Spendee will help you track your money (both expenses and income) automatically through bank sync or manually so that you can analyze, organize and budget them for the future. You can invite others to manage your shared family or household budgets. With Spendee you can take control of your money in multiple currencies and across multiple bank accounts.
Tracking and managing your personal finances has never been easier. Now you can connect your Spendee account with your online banking, E-Wallet (e.g. PayPal) or crypto-wallet (e.g.Coinbase). All your imported transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically.
• All your money in one place. Synchronise securely your bank accounts so that all your incomes and expenses are added and categorized automatically. Save time on what is really important.
• Add your cash expenses manually in only 7 seconds
• Easily track where all your money goes at the end of the month, the simple solution to bill tracking, never forget to pay for gas, water, loan etc.
• Save money by sticking to your budgets. Adding budget goals is quick and easy, as well as adding your spending & savings
• Create a budget for every category (e.g. Christmas gifts) or have one overall budget
• Manage your finances with an unlimited number of people. Create shared wallets with your friends and family
• Comprehensive household budget planner & manager
• Simple infographics make it easy to see your incomes and expenses at a glance
• Create shared tracking accounts with your friends and family
• Works with multiple currencies, making it perfect for travelling or vacations
• Custom wallets for special occasions such as Christmas holidays, anniversaries, wedding, car purchases, etc.
• Secure data synchronization to keep your details private, confidential and safe
Spendee is an excellent and beautiful money tracker for budget planning and money management, plus Spendee is for everyone! It's a great household budget planner for the whole family to control income and expenses. It's a useful spending and savings tracker for students and adults, saving you money and preparing your finances for the future!
Best of all, the more you use Spendee, the more valuable it gets, by rewarding you with attractive charts that show you where your money is going and how your costs are matching up with your income. Sync your bank account with Spendee and start tracking your savings today. Spendee really makes managing personal finances as easy as possible! Downloaded by over 800,000 people, it’s the best solution to get your income and expenses under control.
Download Spendee now, see how easy it is to stay in charge of your money and plan for the future.
“Analyze your income and spending through gorgeous infographics and bring beauty to your finance.” - App Store
"Spendee Tracks Your Expenses with a Gorgeous, Frictionless Interface." - Lifehacker
Follow us on facebook.com/spendeeapp and twitter.com/spendeeapp
Email us at email@example.com
Spendee is free to download and use. Spendee Plus upgrades your experience and gives you the ability to create multiple wallets and invite your family members and friends and share your wallets with them for $1.99/month or $14.99/year through an auto-renewing subscription. Spendee Premium for $2.99/month or $22.99/year also allows you to synchronize Spendee with your bank accounts.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Hi Spendee users! There are always plenty of reasons to get your money under control and we are bringing one more: special Christmas offer. You can get Spendee Premium for 3 months with a discount over 20%. Buy it today and start a new year with healthier financial habits.
Ratings and Reviews
Tracking your spending can be tricky. Whether’s it an impromptu extravagant dinner or that twice-daily and surprisingly pricey coffee hit, it’s incredibly easy to torpedo a month’s budget. Consider Spendee your friendly personal accountant. You tell the app your weekly, monthly, or annual budget and plug in your expenses as you go. You’ll be serviced with helpful notifications when you’re close to hitting prescribed limits, graphs and pie charts to analyze your spending (that can be exported to your desktop computer), and the ability to work in multiple, sharable budgets to keep a handle on your family finances.
App doesn’t work and they DON’T care
I’ve never left a review but I’m doing it here because this is worst developer support experience of my life. They created an amazing app, got their customers dependent on it, turned them into paying customers, and then everything falls apart.
For the past 2 months the app has had a mind of its own and been shifting the dates of expenses. Given Spendee is a “budgeting” app, this bug creates absolute CHAOS. For example, if you have been logging your recurring rent payment on the first of every month, then for the current month it just decides to move it back one day to the end of last month, then your budget for both the past month and the current one are utterly USELESS. Now think of that happening for 20+ individual expenses. Nightmare.
We all know bugs come up, but what has been the most shocking is the response time and the total indifference by the developers. They respond 3-4 weeks late, and when they do, their response is that they are “under staffed” and are “busy rolling out new features.” How about you focus on making sure the current features work and use some of our subscription money to hire more people?
Developer Response ,
Hello, we definitely apologize for the frustration you experienced. We are working hard to fix bugs and continue to improve the app. We also hired additional support staff to better handle the influx of questions we receive. However, thanks for the review.
Downgrading to 1 star
Edited review: I’m downgrading this to 1 star. Spent a couple hours customizing this app when I first downloaded so different expenses would be categorized the way I want them. Despite this, when I just updated a weeks worth of new transactions from my bank accounts, they didn’t take the new categories and just defaulted to the way the app started off. Which means I have to recategorize every expense. Kind of pointless. Would take less time to manually enter every transaction to an excel spreadsheet than manually changing every category.
Thanks for wasting my time, Spendee!!!
Initial review: Spent a couple hours setting up my account. So far it’s buggy but I’ve gotten it to do what I need. A few specifics:
—took some time to figure out how to use. No clear instructions I could find. Could be there but hidden.
—crashes multiple times (iPhone 6s with up to date iOS)
—the whole interface isn’t intuitive. There’s no main menu you can return to that lets you start over and get your bearings.
—while they allow you to customize categorization (which some competitors I’ve tried lack), its a very clunky. I’m hoping the app will recognize how I recategorize expenses upon future bill importing and updates. If not, I’ll close account.
Hopefully they’ll work some of these kinks out soon. Otherwise it does what I need, which is record expenses so I can look back month to month and see where my money is going.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're sorry that you have been experiencing this issue. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can properly troubleshoot this for you? Thanks! :)
- CLEEVIO s.r.o.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 CLEEVIO
- In-App Purchases
- Spendee Premium account $2.99
- Spendee Premium account $22.99
- Spendee Plus account $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.