RUNNING for weight loss: workout & meal plans
By GRINASYS CORP.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective and resistant weight loss lies in the right combination of an exercise and healthy eating. With our app you’ll get a plan of short interval running workouts and meal plans with yummy healthy recipes to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Choose the best suitable plan based on your goals, level and physical condition;
- Have workouts 3 times per week only and get fit fast;
- Make your workouts shorter and get results faster thanks to smart interval training plans;
- Enjoy the variety of unlimited plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active;
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Get specially tailored meal-and-training plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them to make healthy and tasty choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated;
- Meal plan is featured with the shopping list.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster;
- 1000+ newest music mixes from various DJs;
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs;
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback;
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress;
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app;
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Learn hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The download and usage of Running for Weight Loss app is free of charge. The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year (price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
What's New in Version 6.5
Thanks for your feedback! Here are some updates for you:
- new Free run feature to track your running results without sticking to any training plan;
- 2 new plans - Half Marathon and Marathon - to help you get ready for long-distance runs;
- made GPS signal data more clear and understandable;
- we've fixed several minor bugs and made some improvements.
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org - we reply to all the emails.
Froze my entire phone if I wanted to play music
Great app, too many technical issues. During my trial period, anytime I tried to play music, it froze the app and then shut down my phone.
I contacted support, they said to uninstall the app and re download. I did it a few times and each time it didn't work.
I tried it again with the update, I was probably about 25% through the workout (with the music finally working) when someone called me. The workout didn't pause even though the pause during calls was TURNED ON, then when I skipped back to where I was, and tried to press play for the music, it froze, shut down, then wouldn't come back on. I tried to delete and redownload it, but it wasn't loading. I had to turn off my phone, do a soft reset, and turn it back on.
Basically every time the app stops working, I have to reboot my phone. And when I do that, it deletes my workout data. For the amount of money paid, you'd think there'd be a cloud associated with your account so that when there are technical difficulties, it doesn't delete all your progress.
The work out programs are great, I prefer them to the couch potato to 5k, but it doesn't reliably work and I have never had the app work throughout the entire work out.
I would love to buy the full version, but I am afraid it would be a huge waste of money since I can't get it to work for a full 40 minutes.
Amazing! It works!
I LOVE this app! I used to run on my own but had issues with my knee hurting from the impact. I switched to this app after a friend recommended it and started the Beginner for Weight Loss running program. The knee pain went away with the intensive interval training, I think the waking breaks helped. I've been using it for 2.5 months and have lost 22 pounds! I'm very happy with the program; each day's workout is slightly harder than the previous, and it pushes you just enough without being too hard or impossible. If you want to lose weight and like to run this app will make it happen!
Helpful but recipe meals confusing
App is helpful. I wish you could record your body fat percentage though.
The meals are helpful, however I'm finding many errors. Today for example in the ingredient list, it says "one cup yogurt" two times and when I read the directions, it says "mix flour..." but flour wasn't one of the ingredients. It needs minor tweaking there. Sometimes steps are missing but I just do the best and sometimes do my own thing.
App has been helpful. Coaches say the same thing pretty much but music is a bonus.
It would be awesome if you could "star" or have a favorites list for the meals.
I'm not quitting this app though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 129 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Grinasys Corp.
- © 2017 Grinasys Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership$9.99
- Premium membership (1 month)$9.99
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music$11.99
- Premium Membership$8.99
- Premium Membership$39.99
- Remove ads$4.99
- Premium membership (1 year)$39.99
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music$19.99
- Premium membership: training & meal plans, music$9.99
- Premium Membership$49.99