Recordium Pro - voice recorder app for iPhone, record and share sound with taking notes and memos also highlight audio, add tag and photo for meeting & lecture
By Pichak co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 10 in more than 104 countries, Recordium is now a de facto voice recording solution!
Featured by Apple, TheNextWeb, The Guardian, LifeHacker, The Telegraph, MakeUseOf, iMore, AppAdvice and more!
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium's intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians.
Recordium, See what you hear!
Recordium Pro Special Features:
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or during playback
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats : WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format : (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB)
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps
Powerful File Sharing
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi Sync
◦ iTunes file sharing
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings' information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including: MP3, MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ 5-second forwarding or rewinding
Vote on the features you want to see in the next Recordium update. The top-ranked features will be included in future updates.
We always love to hear from our users.
What's New in Version 2.0
Our biggest update yet!
Thank you so much for making Recordium a worldwide success. Due to your attentions, Recordium is now the go-to audio recording solution!
After seriously considering your suggestions, we have crafted some new and amazing features, all of which will feature in our biggest and best update yet...and it’s on its way!
◆ Clean and flat design
We carefully applied the latest iOS design philosophy to Recordium. It looks great, feels remarkably polished, with even minor details taken care of.
◆ iCloud Sync
It’s one of the most voted for wishlist features and is regularly requested in AppStore reviews, but it’s finally here! Now you can access your recordings anywhere. Changes made to a recording file on one device are instantly available on another.
◆ Import and Export Recordium package
As before, you can import audio formats including: MP3, MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF using iTunes file sharing or Open-in in Recordium app.
Now you can export recorded files with annotations in one package, which can be played everywhere and also edited in Recordium app.
We’ve developed audio encoding technology that allows you to add pictures, notes and tags in one audio file and play it on Windows, Mac OSX and Android. It’s can de-culture podcast publishing.
◆ Highlight with EarPods
Use EarPods and Earphones to highlight while recording or playing. You can start and finish highlighting by pressing the center button twice quickly. We've developed a special feature that has re-imagined EarPod functions, simultaneously introducing new ways of using this gadget.
◆ Completely new file manager
Useful file & folder management system with the ability to create folders within folders. You can move files and folders with your finger to any destination: to the parent folder, to subfolders; combine with other files to create a separate folder.
As if that wasn’t enough already, here are some of the other feature requests that we loved so much we’ve added them to Recordium. You wanted them - here they are!:
+ Save adjustable record number: Save auto pause and input gain numbers
+ Keep iOS awake mode
+ Optional forwarding or rewinding including 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds
+ Transfer your recording to another iOS device using Airdrop
+ More stability
Our team has been working hard behind the scenes for the past year on some amazing things for Recordium, and we hope you’re as excited about this update as we are!
Let us know how we can make Recordium even better; send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Update goes backwards
This update concentrated too much on appearance. I (& I think most users) would rather see more features, enhancement & improvement of other features, etc. I appreciate the developers' attempt to improve the app, but feel this one missed the target. In general, most of the choices do not allow flexibility for individual needs & desires. Why more programmers do not allow for user selectable settings never fails to baffle me. This app is one that would greatly benefit by such settings, and would make it much more powerful, and frankly I think not only assuage most of the complaints listed by users but at the same time make it much more attractive to future customers. Most of my comments echo what has already been stated by others;
1- iCloud syncing is nice, but not at the price of losing Dropbox syncing.
2-loss of multiple file export/sharing a huge step backwards, horribly unintuitive, & very user unfriendly & inconvenient.
3-mp3 still not an option, why?
4- needs more user customization options, such as: new recordings at top or bottom of list; user define able default folder; choice to auto play (or NOT) recordings when opening Folder or File; ability to deselect auto play "looping" of files.
Wow wow wow wow!
It is now the best and a must have application which beats any other recording tools. There is no need to any note taking apps anymore. I was waiting for icloud syncing frim the first place and I'm now pleased of my purchase. It absolutely worth every penny. The options are so useful. Better file management than previous version. I'll recommend this app to every friend I know in my life! You guys are totally awsome.
Worse than before
This was the best app I used for recording. I like the feature that I can edit what I recorded and upload to Dropbox.
I don't like this update. Except for the UI became flat, I don't see any good change, other than bad:
1 file name used to be shown in two lines. I can read more info. But now it is in one line.
2. The newest file is at bottom now. That is annoying. I cannot sort files.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 25, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mohammad Divband
- © 2011 Pichak co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.