Recordium Pro - voice recorder, record memos and note taking
By Pichak co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 10 in more than 104 countries, Recordium is now a de facto voice recording solution!
Featured by Apple, TheNextWeb, The Guardian, LifeHacker, The Telegraph, MakeUseOf, iMore, AppAdvice and more!
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium's intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians.
Recordium, See what you hear!
Recordium Pro Special Features:
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or during playback
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats : WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format : (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB)
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps
Powerful File Sharing
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi Sync
◦ iTunes file sharing
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings' information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including: MP3, MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ 5-second forwarding or rewinding
Vote on the features you want to see in the next Recordium update. The top-ranked features will be included in future updates.
We always love to hear from our users.
What's New in Version 2.3
Thanks for using Recordium.
According to your constructive feedback we fixed some bugs and made Rrecordium compatible with iOS 8.
Love to hear from you at email@example.com
iCloud Sync Doesn't Work, but Otherwise OK
For work I wanted the ability to record talks and workshops that we later include in podcasts and other online media. I settled on Recordium Pro after trying several similar apps and have been satisfied with the audio quality, ease of recording and the basic editing features. Since I record on an iPod Touch and have other Apple eccosystem devices, I wanted to use iCloud Sync. I cannot get this to work at all! Instead, I get the interminable rotating wheel sometimes for hours, but never any evidence of inclusion on my iCloud Drive. (Yes, I have enabled iCloud Sync in the settings and in the app.) The app does permit transfer via Airdrop, wireless sync with your computer and "Open in…" which I have used with Transmit and Google Drive to make copies of files. So far, I have not lost any files.
Done listing audio
I've used this app for 3+ years. I don't know what has happened but I'm done. I have lost so much important audio because this thing doesn't auto save my recordings. I don't know if this is a bug or what but seems to me the app should auto save the recordings no matter what. If I get a call when it's paused gone. I forget to click save after stopping or pausing gone. In fact I'm so confused as to why something that is supposed to record doesn't actually record anything more than a temporary file unless I implicitly make sure it's saved and nothing happens such as normal phone functions that could interrupt the recording process. It's too bad this app is really nice with the exception it does everything I could want short of recording and retaining recordings.
A 5 star app that slowly went down the drain...
The concept behind this app was perfect for recording audio and annotating in real time. Tagging, highlighting, notes all while the app was still recording. For a student, it was such an amazing concept. App used to work great on an iphone 5S. That was back in 2014 when they were still updating it. From others reviews, and my own experience, as the iOS software updates have increased in version #, this app's reliability has seemed to decline at the same pace. It is now practically unusable. Please, either update this to bring it back to a working version, or I could only hope that another app developer takes the reins and develops something nearly identical or very similar that is actually reliable.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mohammad Divband
- © 2011 Pichak co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.