Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
* Open a Pastry Shop to serve customers and earn prizes! The event starts on November 9.
* Produce Supply Packs at a special factory.
* 9 thematic decorations and temporary goods at the factories.
* Take part in a snowboarding competition starting on November 26! Collect stars and prizes as you race!
* Produce snow at an experimental Snow Factory to set new racing records!
* A new challenge: avoid obstacles to ride farther than other competitors.
* 8 decorations for true sports fans at the Store and sports goods at the factories.
* Explore the world of the jungle and spice up your town with exotic decorations in a new regatta season starting on November 20!
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Tend your crops and trade resources in this stylish building game.
Great Game and lots of FUN!!
I’ve been playing for some time now and I always enjoy building up my town and reaching a new level! The pace of the levels helps you to learn new things as you go. I feel that the secret is to join a Regetta (once you reach the level to unlock it) then you’ll have friends that are also in the Regetta that are more motivated to help you because they are on your team! For each Train you may ask for help to fill one train car. For each airplane you may ask for help for one crate on each row! I recommend really using strategy and planning before requesting help on each one. You can’t change it once you’ve “asked for help”. My other tips would be to always keep things working for you while you’re away, and visit often. For example, before bed at night it’s a good time to start items in your factories that take a long time to make since you’ll be away for 6-8 hours. This is a good app to play while also watching tv. I find it keeps me busy, and I don’t snack on junk food because my hands are busy. My 5 year old likes to “feed the animals” and plant crops. We created another account for her on a tablet and she is able to understand “mostly by the pictures” What is required in each train, airplane, etc. The strategy side of the game is lost on a 5 year old though. Even though... it’s still fun for her and she is proud of her very own town! There are also Events that are open ever once and a while and the prizes are worth the participation!
Township Fun and Addictive
I have been playing for a few weeks now and I’m already at level 52. The game is fun and addictive as my title says. It is so much fun to feed the animals and take care of the towns needs by filling orders, trains and planes. The game never gets boring because there are different activities that you can participate in with your co-op friends and other friends you meet through the app. I have a friendship with a women I met from London, England and I live in the U.S. I really enjoy the game and play it often, sometimes for hours on end. I’m an older person and have retired from work so this gives me plenty to do when I’m not doing things around the house. I’d rather do this game than watch TV. I only have a couple of complaints about the game. In the beginning before you have a chance to upgrade your factories some of the items you have to make for customers take hours to complete. You can get “farm cash” to pay for the items and get them sooner but it could get very expensive doing that. The farm cash itself is not that expensive unless you need a bunch for completing town buildings. One could get a small cash bundle for $1.99 but that only gives you $50 farm cash that doesn’t go very far. The other complaint I have is that they have a King Statue you can decorate your township with, but they do not have a Queen Statue. I think that is a little biased and should be fixed.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 218.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
- Envelope of Cash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.