Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
The Lantern Festival and a treasure hunt await you in the new update!
LUNAR NEW YEAR
* Help an adorable piggy decorate the town during the Lantern Festival! The event starts on February 4.
* Stock up on fireworks at a special workshop to light up the sky!
* Collect envelopes to win special rewards!
* 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament.
* 7 thematic decorations at the store and temporary goods at the factories.
* Explore a legendary underwater cave starting on February 25!
* Find sea creatures to collect more sunken treasure!
* A new profile picture if you find the most artifacts!
* 8 sea-themed decorations at the store and expedition goods at the factories.
* Catch а wave in the Search for Atlantis regatta season and get ready for the new pirate season starting on March 17!
* Send special decorations to friends and fellow co-op members to celebrate Valentine's Day starting on February 8!
* New in Level 95: Festive Factory, where you can produce 5 new products!
* 2 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Township Fun and Addictive
I have been playing for a few weeks now and I’m already at level 52. The game is fun and addictive as my title says. It is so much fun to feed the animals and take care of the towns needs by filling orders, trains and planes. The game never gets boring because there are different activities that you can participate in with your co-op friends and other friends you meet through the app. I have a friendship with a women I met from London, England and I live in the U.S. I really enjoy the game and play it often, sometimes for hours on end. I’m an older person and have retired from work so this gives me plenty to do when I’m not doing things around the house. I’d rather do this game than watch TV. I only have a couple of complaints about the game. In the beginning before you have a chance to upgrade your factories some of the items you have to make for customers take hours to complete. You can get “farm cash” to pay for the items and get them sooner but it could get very expensive doing that. The farm cash itself is not that expensive unless you need a bunch for completing town buildings. One could get a small cash bundle for $1.99 but that only gives you $50 farm cash that doesn’t go very far. The other complaint I have is that they have a King Statue you can decorate your township with, but they do not have a Queen Statue. I think that is a little biased and should be fixed.
I got this game when I was younger, and it’s been sitting around in my phone. One day I decided to go into it, and its amazing! I love how it’s easy to collect coins when you completely run out, and the prices are reasonable. You can make friends in the app and you can collect profile pictures based on the level you’re on. One thing that bothers me is that you can’t complete a building without adding tools that you can only get by trains, and you can’t even control what the train gives you... for example, let’s say you need brick, slab, and glass to complete the building. You have enough glass and brick, but you need slab. You work to give the train what it needs and about an hour later you get a bunch of brick! You needed slab, and you already have enough brick...but otherwise, it’s really fun and I recommend getting this app if you don’t get annoyed by things like I described.
Update—PLEASE READ: after I wrote this, I went to go try some other making-town apps, and I soon realized that if you are deciding to either get this app or another like this app, you should get this one. It’s much more organized then the other ones and the issue I described is the same issue for the other ones... but going back to that I just wanted to add that it costs a lot for those materials taken by train, so don’t try thinking you can just buy them...but overall, this app is great and I recommend it to those who are thinking about getting it.
I love this game! Going on 2 years of devotion! Not only an astronomical amount of time but also a lot of cash! This is the ONLY game I am so hooked on. It really deserves 5 stars but deep in my heart I just can’t do it because I have some issues. Issues I’m sure are shared by many. 1) Rewards are puny. With the money made from this game I’m sure you can afford to up the rewards. When I don’t have money to buy t-cash it takes me forever to collect enough for the dealer. And I won’t survive without him! Lol...2) Why can’t the train bring zoo supplies? It brings everything else! 3) Let us choose our Regatta prizes again. Most of the stuff I get I end up selling because I don’t need it. Or let us give it to our co-op members in the request product thingy. They can request everything else in the barn. 4) We need more achievements for the players that have gotten them all. 5) Put more collections in the museum for us to collect from the mines and islands. 6) Design a horse race for a new event. I love horses and I’m surprised that you Irishmen and women haven’t come up with something since nobody in the world raises racing horses like the Irish do! I’ve been to your International Stud Farm and that is the BEST on the planet! Well, that’s all I can think of right now. You folks are the best so put them noodles together and figure a way to reward us addicts better! I give this game 4 1/2 stars!!! Love Ya!!!❤️
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 222.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
- Piggy bank $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.