Cyclist Log makes it very easy to track your cycling sessions, keeping a log of the distance and time taken for each ride.
● Use the built-in map to plan out a route, or if using an iPhone, simply track your course with GPS.*
● View a calendar showing which days you rode recently.
● View statistics and charts of weekly, monthly, and yearly progress.
● Categorize log entries with user-defined tags.
● Sync using iCloud (enable via Settings app).
● Share on dailymile.com, Twitter, Facebook.
● Import and export data in CSV format. Import GPX files.
Cyclist Log makes it easy to record the results of a session in a matter of seconds. You can also use Cyclist Log to review your cycling history, and plan new routes for future sessions.
You can simply use GPS if using an iPhone or, when you return from a ride, use Cyclist Log to record your session: The date and route are automatically filled in based on defaults. The time spent on your last ride for the route is also presented as the default. Simply adjust the minutes or seconds and you are done! Your speed will be shown to you.
To plan a new route to try in your neighborhood, go to the routes tab and bring up the map, which centers on your current location. Simply tap points on the map in order to create your route. When done, the route distance is automatically computed. If you cycle this route frequently, you can set it as the default.
You can view a calendar showing which days you rode recently. This makes it easy to decide if you are due for a ride today, or should take a break. You can also view statistics and charts showing weekly, monthly, and yearly summaries of your distance, time and pace. You can focus on rides of a particular type by filtering by tags.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updates for iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
I ride about 3000 miles a year and like to look at monthly, speed, etc. and this app does it all. It keeps track of the data and has nice looking charts and graphs. I input all the data on my iPhone and it also seamlessly goes to my iPad. All in all a very good app.
Also customer service is outstanding. I had a little problem and sent an email. Two hours later I had a response, on a Sunday of a holiday weekend could not believe it.
I've been using Cyclist Log for a few years now and I really like it's ease of use. I don't need all the bells and whistles that some apps have. Cyclist Log has exactly what I need.
Great support and communication. Mike has been great getting back to me on any questions I may have in a timely manner.
Try it out you'll like it.
This app does exactly what I expected it to do and it does so brilliantly. I must admit I am a casual cyclist but this app allows me to track every facet of my rides from mapping my routes to recording specific details. Most needs are given specific areas of entry but a notes section is also included for those that want to add more detail.
Finally, I hardly ever review an app, but I am
- FikesFarm, LLC
- 6.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013–2017 FikesFarm, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.