Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
• Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
• Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
• Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
• Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Fast-loading email
• Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
• Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
• Tap once to empty all trash and spam
• Check weather in your location with a single tap
• Hourly and daily forecasts
• Customized notifications
• Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
• Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
Do you have feedback on the app? Click here to let us know: https://aol.uservoice.com/forums/912865 We’d love to hear from you!
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
We've fixed some iOS 12 bugs and added support for Siri Shortcuts. Got feedback? We're still listening at email@example.com, so keep it coming.
Ratings and Reviews
AOL Mail Could Use Some TLC
Since 1988 or so, I have been a loyal AOL Mail user. It has been my primary, and secondary, account. With three different addresses. I was a Happy Camper! It was easy to use, and it is not as complex as some other mail servers, like GMAIL. My generation needs simpler email directives. Then one day, my primary AOL email account quit delivering emails, then would do so sporadically, then a day or more with nothing. Sending was a problem also. So I Googled AOL help, and called a phone number that popped up. It sounded legitimate at first, and I allowed access to my computer. Big mistake! I believe I was scammed, and that I allowed a predator in. I sought expert help from a knowledgeable friend in tech field, He told me he had cleared any problems, but it is still not working reliably. Sometimes for several hours, sometimes a day or so. I just want it to work reliably like it used to! I know I am not receiving all emails sent to me on my primary account. Not sure how reliable the second and third accounts are, because I may only send one or two emails a day. So I am downloading this free app to my IPad, which stopped receiving any emails at all two months ago. Only my HP laptop gets any AOL primary account emails at all. Hoping this will correct IPad and IPhone to receive again!
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear about your experience, it sounds that you have reached out to a fake customer support number. To prevent this from happening in the future, check: https://help.aol.com/articles/protect-yourself-from-internet-scams. We want to look more into the issue you encounter with receiving emails, please provide us with more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I say
AOL has been with me for many a moon, now we share a screen, we share the written word, we share videos, we share time, it keeps time, it tells time, it sometimes bothers me but I bother it more than it bothers me, it tells me funny stories, it tells me sad stores and everything in between, it keeps me informed and I keep it informed, it has an intimate relationship with my fingerprints, it keeps my fingers in shape, it keeps my eyes and head forward, if I look backwards it sends me an alert as if I’m cheating on AOL with the wall, it calls out to others and cries out to all, if I put her to sleep I somehow always wake her up, if I cheat on her with another provider she never asks for alimony, child support or late payments, she keeps my IQ abreast, she keeps my mind active what more can I ask of a friend, she has no legs, no arms and yet she can make my arms and my legs move and move, she joins me on missions, she joins me on adventures, we share life and for that life has become a bit more interesting, when you have a friend at your fingertips and call call on her to come out and play nothing more be said except Thanks a bunch AOL.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know! We also appreciate the five stars!
Inability to leave sign in feature on.
1. Within the last month I have experienced issues which occurred the last time I was hacked. Same font and same window. Now each time I sign in it automatically signs me out if I leave it on it switch to another app on my iPhone or iPad. This makes me believe that someone else is using my accounts. And my other account will not open either. I have attempted to contact aol but they only give assistance to paid members. I have been a member since the beginning and as a retiree from aol/TW have never been forced to pay.
2. I have too much mail and would like to select mail and mass delete as I could if I had a computer. But I no longer have one. When I inquired about a change in the app I was told it can’t be done and to use a computer. Sorry I can’t give a better review at this time because I love aol. But I no longer feel safe or able to get assistance. Possibly you as the developer can do something and notify aol members.
- AOL Inc.
- 142 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.