Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
• Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
• Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
• Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
• Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Fast-loading email
• Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
• Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
• Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
• Tap once to empty all trash and spam
• Check weather in your location with a single tap
• Hourly and daily forecasts
• Customized notifications
• Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
• Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
Do you have feedback on the app? Click here to let us know: https://aol.uservoice.com/forums/912865 We’d love to hear from you!
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
We've updated and improved the performance of our Live NFL streaming.
Got feedback? We’re still listening at email@example.com, so keep it coming.
Ratings and Reviews
Why , all of a sudden after decades as a loyal AOL member, must I sign in with my email address and password every time I wish to check my mail??? I am beyond irritated!
I download the aol app and my emails disappeared
I’ve been an aol user (on my computer) for at least 15 years and never, ever had a problem. I downloaded the aol app on my iPhone and 800 emails disappeared from my inbox and nobody (aol support, VERIZON) has been able to help me to recover them. I’m very disappointed. I googled the problem and there have been hundreds of people that have had the same problem. The emails didn’t end up in the deleted emails place. So where might they be stored? There was a button on the program that said “compress read emails” that button was on and I turned it off (too late) and now I can’t even find the button anymore!
Glitched App - Deletes All mail
Three times I’ve had an instance where I’ve opened the App and all my mail was instantly deleted. I had to manually search through the trash folder every time to recover my pertinent emails. I am deleting app
- AOL Inc.
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.