The Lonely Beast 123 - Preschool Number Counting
By James Kelleher
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Count your way around the house with The Lonely Beast!
Every day, the Beast counts everything in his house, from rubber duckies to delicious cakes and shooting stars. Join him as he waters his garden, reads books, cooks eggs and more. It’s a great way to help little beasts learn about the magic of numbers, all the way from 1 to 12.
- Voiceover by the author of The Lonely Beast
- Meet Beasts From around the world
- Fully-interactive scenes with lots for little hands to play with
- Realtime HD egg-frying simulator
- Optimised for retina displays
- Builds sheep-counting skills
- Universal app: buy once and use across all your devices
The Beast’s Lifetime Guarantee:
- No in-app purchases
- No third-party advertising
- No social media
- No Beasts were harmed during the making of this app
Watch the trailer here:
- Featured by Apple in Best New Apps, First Words & Numbers, Numbers & Quantity and Best for Ages 5 & Under
- “Fun and visually striking” - The Sunday Business Post
- “Quirky, funny and informative, this is the Count von Count for the 21st century kid” – Totally Dublin
- “Stylish and clever” – Wilson Rothman, Today.com
- “Adult supervisors will get a giggle too” - The Sunday Times
- “With a loving eye for genuine craft and detail, the Lonely Beast 123 really is a step above other apps in this category” – Candepop
- “An engaging way of teaching kids their numbers, especially when parents sit by their side and assist in the counting” – TUAW
- “Beautifully hand-drawn scenes, interactive elements, and delightful sounds” – AppAdvice
- “Even numerate children can count on being entertained by this tongue-in-cheek companion to The Lonely Beast ABC” – Kirkus
- Winner of the FWA Mobile of The Day Award and a 2015 Digital Ehon Award
The Lonely Beast 123 is a new number adventure made by Chris, James and Simon, creators of The Lonely Beast ABC. The Beast’s hands are too big and hairy to use pencils, so they help with drawing and colouring in from a small shed at the end of the garden. Their first app, The Lonely Beast ABC, featured in an iPad TV commercial, was winner of the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Tech Review, and a finalist for the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
They are also very good at counting.
Follow us on Twitter – @LonelyBeastApps
Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/thelonelybeastabc
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Small tweaks for iPhone SE
Hysterical, charming, instructive and fun for all ages! Like a good Disney movie, the beast abc and 123 apps have something for the kids and the parents/grandparents. My grandkids love the beast, and so do all the many friends and their toddlers that I've told about the apps. Wish there were more!
It has a creepy icon, but
It is actually a fun counting interactive tapping 'game' that reminds me of a book, except it has no lines to read. You can interact with objects and hear the person count the items aloud. From eating cake, watering plants and counting sheep and more, it's a cool little app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 85.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: James Kelleher
- © 2016 Chris Judge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.