Table shuffleboard, darts, and pool, are just a few of the many sports that include a number of national and worldwide tournaments throughout the year. Tournaments come in different shapes and sizes, but virtually all use single and double elimination bracket charts.
Bracketnet handles the charts as well as all of the information needed to promote, broadcast, and permanently record tournament results.
5. Player profiles
6. Player performance reports
Whether you are adding a new tournament, signing up players, or tapping the winner of a match on a bracket chart, all other Bracketnet users will almost instantly see what you see. Player performance reports are updated as a chart progresses, not even waiting for the end of the tournament or event.
* A security system that only permits league directors to add or modify tournament and player information. The creator of a league is the first director, and subsequently accepts requests from others wishing to be a director of that league. For additional data integrity, additions, changes, and updates to just about everything are recorded and made available to all. For example, viewers will know that Jane Smith changed John Doe’s rating at 11:42pm on June 3, 2013.
* A Slot Machine to randomly create 2 to 6 player teams for "blind" or "rating" driven draw events.
* Support for numeric, decimal, and alphabetic based player rating systems.
* A logo generator to identify your league.
* View bracket chart using panning, zooming, and viewing in portrait or landscape mode.
* Smart player management system allows for easy adding and updating of player data, and easy selecting for tournament registration, event signup, and teams.
* Director activity reports, showing times and sources of recent additions and updates to players and tournaments.
* Player performance and standings screens.
Upgraded to iOS9. Includes a number of user interface improvements as well as bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, mostly
I have used the app for 1 tournament and it went pretty good. I displayed the bracket on the big screen at the pool hall.
What would really be nice is to have a way to move all or select players to a new year without having to select them 1 by 1, what a pita.
The app won't start up and it will only tell me to try again this needs to be fixed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.