CCal is the perfect app for anyone who needs to efficiently and quickly arrange their busy schedules on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
CCal is an intelligent and elegant calendar application that can upload to Google Calendar and Picasa.
=== Features ===
- CCal has a sophisticated and intuitive user interface which allows you to create and modify any date or event by "drag & drop" (simply hold your finger on the screen/event and move it where you want).
- To change the date of any event simply drag that event to the desired destination date.
- With CCal, easily and efficiently manage your plans and create individual events using a choice of colors.
- Add photos to any event and upload to Picasa.
- CCal supports iPhone's standard "shake to undo" function. Multiple Undos and Redos are available.
- Copy & paste events.
- Delete events - drag to trash
- With CCal, you can customize background colors based on the day of the week or an individual event's existence.
- CCal supports international time zones ... more than 400 regions.
- CCal also has pre-programmed public holidays for Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and New Zealand.
- With CCal, you can choose to input times using a spinning-wheel or by using an easy & quick ten-key.
- With CCal you can display the current month and the following month continuously in "scroll mode"… Your schedule will not be divided by the month boundary.
== Supported Localizations ===
=== Please Note ===
• This app has the same feature as CCal 11 free + in-app purchase upgrade. CCal 11 free + in-app purchase upgrade user ** can not ** download this app for free.
• Our CCal 10 and CCal 11 are separate apps.
• In iOS 5, creating and displaying Reminders items is not supported.
- emergency maintenance update for Google service
Ratings and Reviews
Missing event location search
Please please please add the ability to search for an events location through maps instead of having to copy and paste the full address from another app into the calendar event. I have faithfully utilized this app for years because of its appealing UI and ease of use. Unfortunately, I also have to depend on yet another calendar solely due to this apps lack of event location search.
Great. Lots of functionality. I prefer it to Google calendar.
Truly a great calendar app!
Update: with version 11.9.0 CCal Pro continues to be my choice for tracking my schedule. I genuinely like the ease and flexibility of the calendar views. The one weak spot is the inability to sort/rearrange reminders. Why my reminders are displayed in a different order from that shown in the iOS Reminder app is a mystery to me. However, CCal Pro does not provide any means of rearranging these items. Still, CCal Pro is truly a great calendar app.
This calendar/task app by far is the most legible of all such apps. It is very flexible and offers useful scheduling needs without any unnecessary fluff. Very intuitive and easy to use. Highly recommended.
- Catalystwo Limited
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Catalystwo Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.