(NOTE: If you are looking for the myhours.com mobile app from Spica International please search for "Spica My Hours.")
Thank you so much for helping make My Hours THE shift, time, pay tracker for many years!!
Now completely updated for new devices, new iOS, and with great new features!!
5 Stars!! "Insanely useful!"
5 Stars!! "This is the most convenient app on my phone."
5 Stars!! "This is one app I cannot live without!!!"
5 Stars!! "I would have gladly paid $40 for this app. No joke!!"
5 Stars!! "Best productivity app."
5 Stars!! "Best hours tracker in the App Store. Hands down."
If you're looking for a way to easily track your hours and shifts, you can stop looking!
My Hours is a unique time-management tool that changes the tedious exercise of recording your upcoming schedule for work or school into a fast and simple task. The innovative design of My Hours provides an at-a glance view of exactly what you need through a clean and simple interface. Whether you work flexible hours at one or more jobs or are a busy student, My Hours is the kind of app that makes your iPhone or iPod Touch the invaluable device you expected.
* Do you copy your upcoming schedule from a bulletin board or computer? Record your upcoming schedule in mere seconds!
* Sync to any calendar on your device including Me, Exchange, or Google!
* Automatically syncs with other iOS devices with iCloud.
* Track your hours by week, month, and year totals for each job or place.
* Set and view notes for each entry.
* Attach audio memos or photos to entries.
* Track your pay by adding a rate per job.
* Export your entries in a spreadsheet-compatible format.
* Export to PDF, CSV, or the "Open In..." menu!
My Hours is highly customizable to suit your needs and is supported by a developer committed to making My Hours the essential productivity app.
**Note: If you are experiencing trouble with My Hours, please use the email@example.com address. There is no way for developers to respond to app reviews.
Fixed minor layout issues.
Ratings and Reviews
1. Have a contact us button in the settings.
2. Would like the ability to import a calendar, my company uses vairrko and I can import my calendar to iOS but I like the functionality of your app better. I don’t want to take the time to put each shift in individually because my hours/assigned location varies daily.
3. Would like to have an option for night premium wages and the ability to choose the time of day that the higher wage would kick in.
4. Holiday pay would like to input pay rates and again the time those rates kick in.
I've been using this app for a year and a half and it is AMAZING! I rely on this app because I don't have my schedule written down anywhere. It calculates multiple jobs, your pay periods, your rates, overtime rates and what your check will be before tax. You can even clock in and out on your phone so you'll know exactly how long you worked each day.
I lost all of my data that was backed up to the cloud. Years of data gone! I’m hoping that there will be an update soon to resolve the issue. I have loved and counted on this app for years but now I’m just frustrated.
Update: developer offered a beta test for the app which I was happy to try out. The app worked flawlessly in beta form but now the test period has run its course and I’m back to square one. Emailed developer and received no response. Maybe he’s working hard on a fix and has no time to answer emails. One can only hope this will be a 5 star app once again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.