With 25 million matches monthly, Paktor is a leading social networking app in Asia that provides a platform for users to match and chat! Take your dating life to the next level with our simple and fuss-free user interface.
At Paktor, it is completely free to swipe, like and chat with your mutual matches! On top of that? Paktor lets you match across borders!
Welcome to Paktor - Southeast Asia’s Hottest Dating App. We’re just one swipe away!
PAKTOR PREMIUM: BECAUSE YOU DESERVE MORE
Enhance your Paktor experience when you unlock advanced filters such as job, education, height and countries/distances to find your perfect match.
View more suggested profiles to increase your chances of matching and receive even more daily Paktor points to send more gifts and direct messages to someone you like!
1-month subscription package costs USD32.99
3-month subscription package costs USD84.99 (20% Off)
6-month subscription package costs USD149.99 (25% Off)
All packages are auto-renewable subscriptions which mean the subscription will be automatically renewed when it runs out unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Subscription payment will be charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms and conditions can be found here: www.gopaktor.com/index.html#/term
Bug Fixes - We smashed several bugs and pumped the performance up to provide a silky smooth Paktor experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Bugs make app practically worthless
The ViewControllers associated with your UITabBar for the “Connect” feature is insanely broken.
1) If the screen for “Match” appears, and the user taps the “x” icon on the top left, or if the user taps the “Say Hi” button along the bottom, there needs to be a flag sent that the user has already viewed that screen, so you do not present it again. There are many instances where I dismiss the ViewController from the above two methods, close the application, open it, pull the tableview down to refresh the list, only to be presented with the match screen of an already viewed match.
2) The use of the “Match” viewcontroller is terrible. If I have multiple matches, 20+, when I dismiss the screen from the above two methods, the next “Match” controller is presented. Which means I have to rapidly tap “x” or “Say Hi” through ALL the matches before I can get to a conversation. Use push notification instead, and the Match screen for when the user matches with another user through swiping or sending gifts....it’s really amateur UI flow....
3) There is a bug for the presentation of matches users. Sometimes they don’t appear on the horizontal scroll view at the top. Sometimes I start a conversation with a user, and after closing and opening the app again, the chat conversation doesn’t appear in the tableview.
There are many many many more bugs. Consider putting a report bug section in your app.
The site's interface and general appearance show that the team has put a lot hard work to making it work. Good job and keep it up.
They ask you to give them five stars in order to get more matches so that’s why I’m writing this
🤷🏾♂️ what can I say, it’s not an honest app, they’re trying to get your money
- Paktor Pte. Ltd.
- 141 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Paktor Pte. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Paktor Starter Pack $33.99
- Premium subscription $32.99
- Premium subscription Limited New users $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.